Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hayes recalled

Happy with this
@CAFCofficial: Charlton have recalled Paul Hayes from his loan spell at Wycombe Wanderers (MW) http://t.co/rj3Z5Dtc #cafc”

Comments

• Options
    HAPPY DAYS!
  • Options
    Good, hope it's not because BWP or Kermo have picked up a knock.
  • Options
    Powelly has said that he'd only recall Hayesy if he was goona be in the match day 16. Happy.
  • Options
    We might have a striker on the bench for the next match for once!
  • Options
    Important to have another option in the squad up front for tomorrow in particular. I like Hayes and think he's got a good attitude. Get the impression he's pretty popular in the squad as well.
  • Options
    Poor old Wycombe though - no time to replace him now...
  • Options
    Harsh on Wycombe. Glad to have him back, but maybe we'd have been better with him there causing problems for our rivals
  • Options
    Good management from scp , Hayes fit and inform leading to the last games and weeks
  • Options
    Wycombe have still got Doherty though.
  • Options
    Happy about this. N'Guessan probably needs a bit more of a rest and I really think Hudds have the kind of leaky defence that Hayes could pick open
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can only be good news.
  • Options
    Good to see.

Although Kermorgant is the better player, I think we play better football with Hayes, his link-up play is very good at this level. Plus he'll be full of confidence after a great loan spell.
  • Options
    Good management from scp , Hayes fit and inform leading to the last games and weeks
    Good point. I always thought that one of the (many) Pards mistakes was recalling a freescoring Dixon then never giving him a crack when he was bang in form. He might not have been the worldbeater some of us hoped but he was on a great run and might have been of more value if he'd got a run out straight away.

• Options
    Happy that he is back, given our lack of other striking options, but suspect he will not start and really not sure he's able to make an impact coming off the bench.
  • Options
    Happy days never wanted him gone, players seem to like him as well.
  • Options
    Good point. I always thought that one of the (many) Pards mistakes was recalling a freescoring Dixon then never giving him a crack when he was bang in form. He might not have been the worldbeater some of us hoped but he was on a great run and might have been of more value if he'd got a run out straight away.

Was going to say the same. No good bringing him back if he doesn't get game time, he'll quickly lose confidence.

• Options
    Good footballer and definitely able to add something to our run in.

Although shame he couldn't have stayed at Wycombe for one more match ......Wycombe at home to MK Dons tomorrow!
  • Options
    Can only be good news. It'll keep the other forwards on their toes and covers for every worst case scenario. Feel for Wycombe as they could have got someone in on loan yesterday had they known.
  • Options
    Good stuff
  • Options
    Good footballer and definitely able to add something to our run in.

Although shame he couldn't have stayed at Wycombe for one more match ......Wycombe at home to MK Dons tomorrow!

MKDons are no threat to us.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Pleased with that, Gives us an option.
  • Options
    feel sorry for wycombe but football is cut throat like that sometimes. we have our own agendas and have to do whats best for us. best of luck to the chairboys(apart from when we play them).
  • Options
    I'd start him tomorrow instead of Yann to take advantage of his good form (although I think he will be on the bench).
  • Options
    As Bromley Addicks sponsor him I'm pleased.

As he is a good player I'm pleased
  • Options
    to be fair to CP, the earliest he could recall PH was yesterday and in the form he has been in, Waddock must have had an inkling we'd want him back.
  • Options
    good
  • Options
    . N'Guessan probably needs a bit more of a rest
    He had one Tuesday.

In all seriousness Paul Hayes is twice the footballer N'Guessan will ever be but in this day and age 9 times out of 10 you need to be a big strong athlete before you need skill.

Good news
  • Options
    Probably has been recalled for the Kent senior cup game, will go straight into the starting eleven.Are best chance of a cup.
  • Options
    It's good he's hit form, but he's not going to play or be a wonderful option off the bench
  • Options
    HAPPY DAYS!
    Happy HAYES, supaclive ! ( I hope )