Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Drinking in Eltham - Help needed

2»

Comments

• Options
    Nothing wrong with Eltham!

Go the Park Tavern or venture down to The Beehive (technically New Eltham).
    What about the Tudor Barn, is that open for drinks?

??????

A) it's over 25's
    B) it's not really a first date pub as it can be a bit funny in there when all the local's are out.
    A) Good point
    B) Didn't realise it was a first date. What's wrong with us locals?

sorry i assumed it was a first date as he sounds like he's trying to impress.

i have just moved over that way and the few times i have popped in the regulars (rather than just the locals) seem a bit stand off-ish.
  • Options
    I am from Well Hall ,eltham,Spend a bit of dough in tudor barn .Lovely bit of Al la carte.Food superb.Try its web page....
  • Options
    Check your Inbox HB.
  • Options
    I am from Well Hall ,eltham,Spend a bit of dough in tudor barn .Lovely bit of Al la carte.Food superb.Try its web page....

was in there not too long ago and the food was very good, also, they get involved with the group-on vouchers as well so if you can pick up a discount then well worth it imo
  • Options
    There two courses for 2 plus glass of vin for 25 was good value.
  • Options
    Chirpy check your inbox.
  • Options
    CAN EVERYONE CHECK THEIR INBOXES
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    they sometimes have deals for there on groupon

• Options
    CAN EVERYONE CHECK THEIR INBOXES
    I got one.

• Options

thats what me and the mrs had (well she had both glasses of wine).
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    what about the portrait in sidcup?
    Portrait in Sidcup is heavily frequented by kids your age whenever I go in there, which is about 5 times a year. So I'd say yes.
  • Options
    Tapped "Drinking in Eltham-Help needed" into the search facility and got "The Beehive at New Eltham".
  • Options

??????

A) it's over 25's
    B) it's not really a first date pub as it can be a bit funny in there when all the local's are out.
    A) Good point

i have just moved over that way and the few times i have popped in the regulars (rather than just the locals) seem a bit stand off-ish.
    It was 10x worse before it was done up & sorted out! Do still get some plonkers in there though especially in the beer garden in the summer. Not up there too regular, but it is quite cliquey.

• Options

??????

A) it's over 25's
    A) Good point

It was 10x worse before it was done up & sorted out! Do still get some plonkers in there though especially in the beer garden in the summer. Not up there too regular, but it is quite cliquey.

probably the best description, have heard a couple of blokes ask the bar staff "who's he" when i have been in there but never had any grief.

• Options
    Instead of Eltham, take her up the Oxo Tower.
    i was going to make a joke about that but i won't.
    The Yacht in Greenwich for a drink then a romantic walk along the riverside.
  • Options
    Go to The Union in Greenwich,Royal Hill. Young trendy crowd in the evening,fantastic if expensive beer with plenty of options for your lady friend,all brewed by local lad and life-long Charlton supporter.What's not to like?
    looks like a great place. Only problem is the prices aren't really suitable for students.
    In that case, get yourself 2 litres of cider and go and sit in the graveyard. The weather's nice.
  • Options
    Go to The Union in Greenwich,Royal Hill. Young trendy crowd in the evening,fantastic if expensive beer with plenty of options for your lady friend,all brewed by local lad and life-long Charlton supporter.What's not to like?
    looks like a great place. Only problem is the prices aren't really suitable for students.
    In that case, get yourself 2 litres of cider and go and sit in the graveyard. The weather's nice.
    This
  • Options
    Brilliant. Cheers guys. :P
  • Options
    Instead of Eltham, take her up the Oxo Tower.
    i was going to make a joke about that but i won't.
    The Yacht in Greenwich for a drink then a romantic walk along the riverside.
    Then take her home and ban..........

• Options
    If you're thinking of drinking in Eltham you definitely need help!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Don't let The Men of Eltham hear you say that!
  • Options
    Exactly! scary place
  • Options
    Exactly! scary place
    It aint that bad
  • Options
    Daveaddict = Dickhead.. Eltham ,very safe place to have meal and drink ..I SHOULD KNOW....
  • Options
    Wind your neck in Halesbeard it was just a bit of banter agree Eltham is an OK place went to school there and still nip over to the shops occasionally. Seriously no offence meant
  • Options
    Eltham is scary as hell.

Eltham Palace is supposed to be haunted ;)
  • Options
    Anyone who slags of Eltham will have me to answer to!

Understood?