Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bottom 3 in the Premier League

Who do you think are gonna go down this year?

Wolves look a lost cause but who is gonna join them.....suddenly the other 4 teams have all started finding form. Villa to freefall like Brum did last year?

Comments

• Options
    Wolves
    Blackbum
    QPR
  • Options
    To close to call.

Who would have thought Wigan would have won at Anfield last week and then beat Stoke? Then who would have thought, QPR would have beaten Ars*nal.

Wolves are gone. Dont think there's any come back coming from them. As you say, they look a lost cause.
    I think QPR will come a cropper. They've still got to play Man Utd, Man City, Chelsea and Spurs in their last 7 games. Then they've got Swansea and Stoke at home. West Brom away. Dont see them taking many points out of that.

Despite Wigan winning their last two games, I think they're going to go. Chelsea away, Man Utd home, Arsenal away, Fulham away, Newcastle home next 5 games. They're one and only saviour may be that they've got Blackburn away and then Wolves at home last two games but they may well be cut a drift by then. Can you see them realistically taking any points from their next 3 games? I cant.
  • Options
    Wolves , QPR , Villa.
  • Options
    Wolves look gone
    I reckon Blackburn and Bolton will catch Villa, but Villa will stay up as QPR and Wigan will just fair to catch them.
  • Options
    Wolves are gone.

I'd love Villa to go so much. Such a nothing club.

I thought Wigan and QPR were nailed on 2 weeks ago.

Be nice to get the 6 points we need soon and sit back and enjoy all the other ups and downs.

I'd like to see (of likely scenarios)

Man U win the Prem
    Spurs fail to get CL place.

Villa, Wolves and QPR to drop.

WH to miss out on automatic promotion and fail in play offs.

Millwall to go down.

Sheff Utd and Notts County to come up with us.
  • Options
    Wigan and QPR I reckon. Agree with Chirpy's wish list, except that I'd like Millwall to stay up this season so that we can avenge the 4-0 and contribute to their relegation next season.
  • Options
    I would like trips to Villa/Wolves and QPR next season rather than Bolton or Blackburn/Wigan
  • Options
    Wigan and QPR but not as sure as I was 2 weeks ago.
  • Options
    Wolves/QPR/Blackburn
  • Options
    Hope Blackburn stay up (For Steve Keane's sake....not for their 'supporters')

QPR seem to have a habit of playing well against the better teams so that might work in their favour looking at their remaining fixtures.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ... except that I'd like Millwall to stay up this season so that we can avenge the 4-0 and contribute to their relegation next season.
    definitely
  • Options
    Wolves certs, Wigan probables and QPR hopefully.
  • Options
    I think it will be Wolves, QPR and Wigan.

It'll be interesting to see their points totals. Didn't we come down with 34?
  • Options
    Wolves, QPR, Wigan
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    I have a Wolves chum who is in complete denial and remains full of optimism and will do until the end, which is fast approaching now. How well I know how he feels! Villa are doing their damndest to go down with them but Wigan must be favourites.
    QPR? In the words of Mr. Keegan: 'I'd love it, just love it!'.
  • Options
    I think that QPR will go down and it will be good to have a third London derby. Depending upon how they're doing, they may even fill the Jimmy Seed stand - Millwall and Palace certainly will ( something an away team hasn't managed this season ). Wolves will also bring a good crowd, especially if it's a Saturday game. Wigan or Blackburn won't and I suspect that it will be Wigan who go ( a pity, because I like Martinez ).

The number of away fans should go up by a bit over a thousand a game, which will help the atmosphere as well as the coffers. No more minuscule turnouts like Bury, Rochdale and others.

• Options
    I'm hoping QPR, Wigan & Wolves.
    I think It will be Wolves, Wigan & Blackburn.
  • Options
    QPR and Wigan are at least on a bit of form. Wigan just seem to survive every year and always pull it off and the end of the season.
  • Options
    I think that QPR will go down and it will be good to have a third London derby.
    You mean fourth London derby, don't forget West Ham (hahaha)

• Options
    Too right - I stand corrected ! No team in the play offs will be under bigger pressure than the Happy Hammers if ( as it appears ) that's where they end up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I never "hope" ordinary clubs like us go down unless it's Millwall, but for he reason stated I would be happy for them to stay up this season.

I think QPR and Wigan will join Wolves, I think Man Utd will win it, but would prefer it to be City.

I hope Liverpool miss out on Europe and finish below Everton, I hope Arsenal miss out on a CL place and that Spurs do get into the CL.
  • Options
    I'm a very simple bloke really. I would like the Clubs who ditched their managers to go down, and particularly Blackburn to survive having been so strong to back him.

Interesting point here, we are discussing who do we hope to be playing next year !
  • Options
    I think that QPR will go down and it will be good to have a third London derby.
    You mean fourth London derby, don't forget West Ham (hahaha)

..and Watford. Does that count?

Might as well rename it the London League next year!
  • Options
    Funny how only 2 weeks back almost everyone thought we'd be playing Wigan and QPR next year.......now its looking like trips back to Ewood and the Reebok!
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    book your tickets now .. QPR, Blackburn and Wolves in sheeps' clothing (or vivky vercky) Wanderers
  • Options
    hope it's Bolton, Blackburn & Wolves - 3 more localish games for us
  • Options
    Looking forward to going back to Wolves, haven't been to Molineux since we drew 0-0 with them on a Tuesday night in the Coca Cola Cup about fifteen years back.

Wigan is a pretty boring team to visit but then again so are Blackburn and Bolton. Very little atmosphere at either ground.

Then again I can't stand watching them on the TV in the Premier League ahead of well supported clubs in the Championship.
  • Options
    Looks like wolves, blackburn and qpr to me. Bolton have work to do but their run in is better than qpr's. Can't see wigan going down on current form and I think that villa will survive, but only just.
  • Options
    QPR hahahahaha,Wolves,Bolton
  • Options
    Villa are 10/1 to go. Should be okay but might be worth a punt.

Hope QPR go down just because it's another local game.