Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

b'burn v man utd

2»

Comments

• Options
    Would you really John? What about Tottenham's tradition of playing attractive football?
    You mean the famous West Ham way?

• Options
    West Ham is the accademy of football......... as they are once again proving this season!
  • Options
    Would you really John? What about Tottenham's tradition of playing attractive football?
    TBH, I dont think his teams at Chelsea or Real Madrid were not playing decent football. Real have been out of this world at times this season. As Rothko says though, Real Madrid to Spurs is a huge step down and for that reason, amongst the fact our wage structure for him and the players he would likely want to bring in rules him out in my opinion.

If Redknapp does go at the end of the season, I worry about who comes in next.
  • Options
    Dowie's available
  • Options
    Moyes or Rogers?
  • Options
    True, Rogers I think will go on to someone like spurs
  • Options
    Moyes or Rogers?
    I agree they are the two most likely candidates and would, I think, take the job if it was offered to them.
    They both offer something different, Moyes has proven PL experience. Rodgers lacks the experience but he encourages football the way its supposed to be played.

Hey, its all pie-in-the-sky anyhow. Lets wait until the end of the season and see what happens.

Capello is still out of work :-)
  • Options
    Redknapp was putting the case for Rogers on Sunday it seemed
  • Options
    I think he will go to Spuds then Utd Fegie is the master no where near ready to quit but he is getting old
    I'd love to see Jose at Spurs but realistically? not a hope in hell sadly.

Mourinho has done it all with three incredibly rich clubs (at least, three clubs willing to spend money). I wonder if the idea of doing it with a perceived underdog again (Spurs) would appeal to him more than shooting fish in a barrel at City. I hope so. I like Jose a lot, want him in England, but if he went to City... that'd be the worst case scenario. Especially as I'd love for all that many to never win them a trophy!