Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Balotelli

Rooney hooker:
"Mario Balotelli beats Wayne in the bedroom"....."The Sun".

He probably goes in with both feet off the ground..............

Comments

• Options
    FFS !
  • Options
    Not as bad as Wagstaffs yesterday lol
  • Options
    To be honest it looks like he's going for the ball but it bounces away.
  • Options
    arsenal are absolutely all over them
  • Options
    sent off blokes an idiot
  • Options
    I do quite like him normally, but he has had a shocker technically should have been sent of twice and a few yellow cards on top! Bottom line City were crap today anyway, although he didnt help he shouldnt get the blame
  • Options
    Gary Neville " Mario is a circus act and whenever I go to the circus the one thing that is for certain you will see the clowns and he is one "

Pmsfl
  • Options
    Complete nutter. Should have had a straight red in the first half. He is a liability and I doubt anyone watching him over the season is surprised that he gets sent off so often. Give me Yann any day!!!
  • Options
    Plus spent the second half letting Sagna have the run of the right wing.

Brilliant entertainment off the field, really can;t be relied upon on it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    As soon as Arsenal scored I said he'd be sent off. Blokes a liability don't think he's that good and don't know why Mancini keeps playing him.
  • Options
    Must have a screw loose tbh.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Can't believe Mancini didn't sub him. Can anyone honestly say they didn't think he was gonna get sent off? It was as obvious as it comes.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    The guy is a disgrace to his club, The Prem., The F.A., his country, and sport in general.
    When Drogba first came to Chelsea he was arrogant, but this guy takes the cake. As long as Man City keep putting him on the pitch they don't deserve to win anything.
  • Options
    Mancini hasn't managed the egos in there too well tbh
  • Options
    Mancini problem is Mancini himself. A Mourinho managed City team would have won this league by a mile
  • Options
    By the look of it his team mates have had enough of him as well.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Balotelli and Tevez between them have screwed everything up, how'd you like to be a Man City supporter right now watching their season disintegrate.
  • Options
    I think Mancini is toast.
  • Options
    Agreed.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Balotelli and Tevez between them have screwed everything up, how'd you like to be a Man City supporter right now watching their season disintegrate.
    Agree with both sentiments - them ending up with nothing wasn't part of this season's masterplan and someone will have to pay the price....the aforementioned players will just quietly move their egos onto another club whilst Mancini will get his P45. Part of me would love to see Mourinho go there, if not just to end United's dominance - whatever anyone says, their legions of plastic (especially southern) fans are probably the most annoying thing about football in this country!
  • Options
    Spot on. Both have been involved in getting City up there and then messing it up for the team. I would be thoroughly peed off with both these players for letting down the club with their attitude.

• Options
    You'll miss him when he's gone.
  • Options
    If he got his foot an inch closer when he went for the overhead this thread would be so different
  • Options
    Just saw the clip of Joe Hart on Sky, you can see from it that he was frustrated by Mancini sticking with Balotelli. He appears to have divided the dressing room and consequently it has all gone pear shaped
  • Options
    IF I was Manchester City manager, I’d ship out Mario Balotelli this summer — but Roberto Mancini might not be around long enough to do it.

Roy Keane, The Sun.
  • Options
    Roy Keane lol
  • Options
    He has flopped in the 2nd part of the season. Disappointing for all city fans he has turned out this way. Their current hero doesn't care enough.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    I think Roberto Mancini has handled the Tevez saga brilliantly and also made it obvious that he is not to be messed with. The only reason he has brought back Tevez is so that he can sell on a fit and healthy plaayer in the summer. Balotelli has been a massive prima donna all season but you wouldn't leave him out because of his talent. Tevez will be sold and Mancini will be at City for a few more years.
  • Options
    Mancini said mario won't play for city again this season and will be sold in the summer.