Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Balotelli

2»

Comments

• Options
    I think Mancini is toast.
    Agreed... Has Pardew ruled himself out of the running for the job yet?
  • Options
    Great talent, real character , I like him but would never want him in my team
  • Options
    Great talent, real character , I like him but would never want him in my team
    This.

Mourinho will bomb him out though
  • Options
    It was in the sun in the week that spoke about Balotelli seeing the same prostitute as Wayne Rooney did and it worded something like this; "SOCCER’S Mario Balotelli cheated on his model girlfriend by having sex with Wayne Rooney threesome hooker Jennifer Thompson." But at first I missed the "threesome hooker Jennifer Thompson." bit and I thought something even more scandalous had happened.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Rothko's right about Mourinho, he tried his best to get through to Balotelli in Inters treble year but seemed to hit the same brick wall that everybody else has. He "celebrated" their CLSF first leg win over Barcelona by going into a strop and throwing his shirt on the floor at the end, annoying his teammates no end. Sound familiar?

I suspect in years to come Balotelli will be held up as the root of Citys failure, just like Rodney Marsh always gets the blame for when they blew it one year the early seventies. As ever, it's a bit of an over-simplification....football wise although they've beeen invincible at home, they have been a bit too cautious on their travels IMO. For all the talk of Balotelli, my impression is that their best spell came when the Tevez circus was, temporarily as we now know, kicked out of town. What it all proves is that however much money you throw about, you have to get the mix right.
  • Options
    When he first went to city I found him amusing and a breath of fresh air, adding some entertainment to the viewing, but now just find him to be an arrogant twat who the world should revolve around and thinks he's bigger than any club that would have him.

After that tackle today, I'd like to see the FA step in with a hefty ban. If that gooner had his weight on that leg, his knee would have snapped like a twig and would (at best) be looking at a year out of the game.
  • Options
    Well he has a 2 game ban from the FA alone at the moment. 1 for the 2nd yellow and another for the 2nd red of the season. Mancini has banned for the other 4 games after that, though I wonder if he is hopelessly and weakly playing mind games with Sir Alex Ferguson which is something you don't do as you will always end up losing.

Had he been booked for the challenge on song then the FA couldn't have stepped in as the ref had dealt with it with a yellow card and when the ref does onlly deal with it with just a yellow that's end of story. But as he did not deal with that incident I reckon the FA could well step in as the the 2 yellow were for separate incidents and rightly so. So if the FA charge him and find him guilty he would then have the ban increased by at least another 3 games (meaning he could only play in City's last game) if not an extra 4 or 5 meaning he would be ruled out for the rest of season with an FA ban alone and even the start of next season. But he will be back in Italy next season.

On top of that I reckon United will claim the title at Man City to rub salt into City's wounds. However United win the title Mancini will not be at City next season as the wealthy owners will bomb him.
  • Options
    Rothko's right about Mourinho, he tried his best to get through to Balotelli in Inters treble year but seemed to hit the same brick wall that everybody else has. He "celebrated" their CLSF first leg win over Barcelona by going into a strop and throwing his shirt on the floor at the end, annoying his teammates no end. Sound familiar?

I suspect in years to come Balotelli will be held up as the root of Citys failure, just like Rodney Marsh always gets the blame for when they blew it one year the early seventies. As ever, it's a bit of an over-simplification....football wise although they've beeen invincible at home, they have been a bit too cautious on their trave.ls IMO. For all the talk of Balotelli, my impression is that their best spell came when the Tevez circus was, temporarily as we now know, kicked out of town. What it all proves is that however much money you throw about, you have to get the mix right.
    Spot on
  • Options
    Amazing, no punishment for the tackle on Song...
  • Options
    Balotelli given no punishment for his potentially career-ending challenge, the same day that QPR's appeal over Derry's 'red card' was rejected. You couldn't make it up. Ridiculous.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Balotelli given no punishment for his potentially career-ending challenge, the same day that QPR's appeal over Derry's 'red card' was rejected. You couldn't make it up. Ridiculous.
    Yes you do wonder about the game in the uk, when these two incidents that have been condemmed by nearly every pundit, supporter, and replay go onto confirm that the original decisions were wrong. I thought that the governing bodies had the right to look into these matters, it seems that there position is both unfair, and in itself brings the game into disrupute.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    At the start of the season I thought that he could be a breath of fresh air, a great talent and good to watch. However, he has become a petulant and attention seeking child and his PR people are going totally over the top in creating 'news stories' about him. He is a bad example to young Britons and he should be sent back to Italy in disgrace until he matures and learns some decent manners.
  • Options
    Go on now go, walk out the door, just turn around now, 'cause your'e not welcome any more.......
  • Options
    At the start of the season I thought that he could be a breath of fresh air, a great talent and good to watch. However, he has become a petulant and attention seeking child and his PR people are going totally over the top in creating 'news stories' about him. He is a bad example to young Britons and he should be sent back to Italy in disgrace until he matures and learns some decent manners.
    Just for you Lincs: http://www.football365.com/john-nicholson/7660974/Give-Me-The-Crazy-Dude-Any-Day

• Options
    worth a cheeky bid?