Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Goodbye Horse

124»

Comments

• Options
    VFR defo sung at Selhurst along with Show Me The Way To Go Home.

Not forgetting 'Fatty's got a burger'!
  • Options
    Oh look, there's me...
    Had a t-shirt with the goodbye horse design on the sleeve, had the words by Anthony Bristowe on the front.

• Options
    Used to sing along with Splodge !
  • Options
    Stewart said:
    Me, coming off the coach before the Sheffield Wednesday v Charlton game December 1998, think we lost 4-1

I remember smiling forgetting I had the mask on.
    What mask?
  • Options
    VFR, when done “properly “ brings a tears to my eyes. Best time I heard was at Sunderland away Jackos1st game because I thought we had “our Charlton back”
    Would love to hear it from an away supporters prospective. 
  • Options
    Still got an old grey GH t shirt somewhere. Absolutely hanging in tatters, but it's served its time
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    Somewhere I still have my little medal from winning Goodbye Horse Charlton Fantasy Football manager of the month. Collected it from Kevin in a pub in Blackburn when we went on to win the Championship title.

I’m just about 100% certain (for v close personal reasons that I described in Mod Mag) that the first airing of Valley Floyd Road was away at Highbury in March 89 when it had just been formally announced that the directors were working on the return. We were still playing “home” matches at Selhurst then.