Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks vs Carlisle Match Thread......14/4/12

Comments

• Come on Charlton!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Over the top, Cook - free kick midway in our half, Cort with a few things to say... Yellow card as well.
  • Synchronised has gone!
  • cort concedes a fk in addicks half
  • cort is booked
  • I no promotion is the aim, but it wouldnt be so sweet if we end up finishing 2nd, dnt care what anyone says, I desperately want to win the title. Would be massive if we can grab a winner today
    Agree after being top all season to finish 2nd would be awful
  • VALLEY FLOYD ROAD MY ONLY DISIRE !!!!!!!!

JUST ONE GOAL COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Free kick still. Too far out for a shot, they wanan back post it... McGovern to play it, Noble, back post, headed up by Cort, Noble nods, we can clear though... Handball? No, not from BWP, and Taiwo gets forward, ooh. Hmm.
  • We only need one goal...........
  • fk taken......cleared and sent long to bwp.......cars take a long shot.....over the bar........addiks gk
  • Sponsored links:

• Just looked at the stats for the Col U v Sheff Wed game and the shot ratio is 5:18, sounds like they're getting by on the seat of their pants. Come on Colchester, another 20 minutes to hold out.......
  • gk taken.....jj....yannn.....pritch......wiggy chips.....cars throw
  • Kermorganty on, they clear, JJ on it, no handball, down the line in play... drifts out and Simek to take a throw. Time ticking away here.
  • throw taken......
  • Noble hooks to halfway, back by us, Simek pressured and Cook hard work to head, Noble to Murphy, over the top and Zoko is well offside.
  • cort slips but cars player offside
  • Yann to do a repeat of Bournemouth would be nice
  • Start Singing we only need one goal someone!!!

Let the boys know where almost there!
  • Just one goal PLLEEAASSSEEE...
  • Just chuck everyone up there, we can do it!!!!!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Berrett on the bal lforward, to Zoko, rolls his man, Stpehens, Murphy on the left, forward to McGovern, Zoko sent up to, Noble availanble... square to Simek, down the line to Cook, MOrrison in attention, throw bought by Cook. Simek to Noble, crosses, back post, and it evades everyone I believe.
  • addicks defending.......cars playing keep ball.....and push forward and win a throw....cross comes in......addicks gk
  • They've gone to the Grand National commentary...
  • I'd be happy with a point today - our toughest remaining fixture. We just need to win our home games.
  • gk taken......but cars sub....madden on......cook off
  • Wowwww...Jordan Cook off for Madden. Sigh of relief.
  • Wowwww...Jordan Cook off for Madden. Sigh of relief.
    thankfully
  • a draw today and two wins, were champions, its as easy as that...
  • Don't want to lose though! A draw isn't the worse result with so few points to play for....
  • Corner. Come on boys.