Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Spurs v Chelsea FA cup semi.

So which set of supporters couldn't keep their trap shut for a few moments of silence for the Hillsborough anniversary then?

Comments

• Options
    bloody boring game
  • Options
    chelsea prob
  • Options
    Chelsea apparently according to BBC Sport.
  • Options
    Chelsea classless
  • Options
    As above, came from the Chelsea end
  • Options
    what a goal!
  • Options
  • Options
    Wow thats quite an image! Bit different to the father and son of me yesterday!!!
  • Options
    Brilliant goal! empty seats in the Chelsea end.
  • Options
    oh ref
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That is the worst decision I've seen IN MY LIFE
  • Options
    Absolute joke
  • Options
    Nowhere near the line, wasn't even on it let alone past it. Bloody hell, that's almost as bad as that "Goal" at Watford debacle.
  • Options
    That is the worst decision I've seen IN MY LIFE
    Quite a corker I agree. What was Mata doing claiming it though??? Cheat.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    I wonder who they're going to award it to considering the ball didn't cross the line, you can't really say it was the last person to touch it!

Give it to the referee I reckon. This really is the sort of situation where he should have to come out and explain that.
  • Options
    Blooming hate chelsea
  • Options
    im pretty sure id rather a pen and cech sent off what are these commentators on about
  • Options
    Probably can't believe his bad luck that Bale was there to pop up then.. Cech going off would've been a decent leveller
  • Options
    What was Terry complaining about when bale scored. Twat
  • Options
    I hate to say this but

Come on you Spurs
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ref should at least book Cech.
    We have taken a pen and Cech off.
    As the the second "goal", I sure the ref gives what he thinks has happened, as I can't see how he can give a goal.
  • Options
    I don't see why he couldn't play on AND send him off.
  • Options
    Parker just totally lost it...
  • Options
    Atkinson had the option of either giving a penalty and sending off Cech (as happened with Lehmann in the European Cup final) or playing advantage. Once the decision is made to pay advantage he can't go back and give a retrospective card.

On Atkinson's earlier decision, did he give a goal because there has been so much controversy over 'goals' which have not been given? Terrible decision which changed the game. Pleased that it isn't only our division which has crap refs.

I wish it was possible that neither Chelsea nor Liverpool win the FA Cup. I felt the same way when Chelsea played MUFC in the European Cup final but at least I had the pleasure of seeing Terry fall on his arse and spooning the penalty.
  • Options
    I don't think that's right Beckenham - refs play on and then go back to make a booking when the game next stops all the time.

Anyway, can't really say I'm that bothered either way - but I reckon if I was a Spurs fan I might have the right ump!
  • Options
    he can't send someone off for "denying a clear goalscoring opportunity" when they've scored

Harry for England?

would rather have Woy , at least he has international experience
  • Options
    he can't send someone off for "denying a clear goalscoring opportunity" when they've scored

Didn't we try something similar with Steve Brown once - that time when it started raining catalogues?!
  • Options
    Hodgson or Hiddink, I've said all along!
  • Options
    Joke referee
  • Options
    anyone hear the chelsea fans... were gunna bounce in a minute...