Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The cup to be parachuted into the Valley????

Comments

• Options
    Is this for real , or a massive windup?
  • Options
    if you go on the red devils website it says parachute display 5th may so it is true, to who has sorted it out is guess work but olly says jim and as i said with his army connections make sense.
  • Options
    I heard Jim has paid for it all.
  • Options
    oooh is he a Charlton supporter then ;)
  • Options
    if you go on the red devils website it says parachute display 5th may so it is true, to who has sorted it out is guess work but olly says jim and as i said with his army connections make sense.
    Fantastic! Is this one of Henry's auctions again ? :-0

• Options
    Love it. The Davidson fans are going to love it too.

Good on him.

http://www.reddevilsonline.com/displays
  • Options
    I hope they are frogmen skydivers, the sprinklers are normally on at 2.45 !
  • Options

£50 to jump with the Red Devils

£100 to jump with the Red Devils with a parachute.
  • Options
    Roll on the 5th,it's going to be a memorable day.
  • Options
    So I'm not the only one who thought this was a joke :D
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I have also heard there will be some entertainment BUT really not sure if I believe who it'll be....
  • Options
    I have also heard there will be some entertainment BUT really not sure if I believe who it'll be....
    Squeeze?
    Gemma Arterton?
  • Options
    Justin Biebers in town.
  • Options
    Olly Murs
  • Options
    Meh!
  • Options
    I thought it was a joke, until i saw the website.

bet the organisers are upset that its been leaked!
  • Options
    You're right, I'll edit my comment.
  • Options
    Squeeze?
    Gemma Arterton?

I'd love to squeeze Gemma Arterton
  • Options
    Will this be before the game or after, bearing in mind the presentation will be after.

The weather had better improve !
  • Options
    Squeeze?
    Gemma Arterton?

I'd love to squeeze Gemma Arterton
    Get in the queue then!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Would be good if a magician could make it appear in a flash of smoke.
  • Options
    a live session of Countdown?
  • Options

£50 to jump with the Red Devils

£100 to jump with the Red Devils with a parachute.
    But keep off the pitch!!!!
  • Options
    I've heard the plane will then continue on and hover over the New Den and Selhurst for a while but then fly on to the Emirates and pick up Robin Van Persie who will be taken back to the Valley and parachuted in and unveiled as our first signing for next year. He will of course, be wearing the new Nike Charlton kit.
  • Options
    Yes, I heard that too, BD.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    thats fantastic, hahaha!

better let the stewards know or they will be having kittens chasing them about and frog marching them off the pitch!

"well i couldnt believe it, they just started invading the pitch from the sky... but dont worry we managed to get hold of all of 'em and eject them from the ground with life time banning orders"
  • Options
    Are we paying for the parachute? Or npower paying for it?
    I understood it was Wet Sham who are receiving the parachute money. Shouldn't they be footing the bill?
  • Options
    I hope they're accurate. Wouldn't want them to overshoot and land on Selhurst.
  • Options
    I so hope they play the same song in the ground when they jump. Way cool.