Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

United or City??

Comments

• Options
    Really looking forward to watching this game and listening to all the sky pundits jizzing themselves into a stupor.

As for who wins it? I'm with Leroy, Off_it, Stig, Eaststandmike..............................................................
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    City all the way to win, United's defence is very average
    Before the Everton game Utd had only conceded 28 goals all season. In fact they only conceded one goal in their previous 7 league games.

Slightly better than average I'd say.
  • Options
    City, purely for their fans, must have been a nightmare over decades watching Man U win everything. Be great for them.
  • Options
    Seems that there are a number of Lifers who 'could not give a shit'. You have my sympathies - constipation can be dreadful. Try taking a laxative;-)
  • Options
    United all day.......one of the few top Clubs that pushes it's young players through.
  • Options
    My little boy thinks United ARE Charlton because they play in red. Bless him.

• Options
    United have to remain strong favourites but if City beat them on Monday it certainly opens up.
  • Options
    Moving on.....never City. They've played a boring brand of football this football. When I look to Premier League teams I look for those that attempt to play good football and those that help promote English players. Been bored by watching City this season and think Utd still play the better football, even if this team is not as good as some of Ferguson's others. The forward play and some of the goals in the 4-4 with Everton was exceptional.

Boring brand of football?? 1- 5 at spurs 1- 6 at old trafford - the highest goalscoreres in the PL which games hav eyou been watching!!
  • Options
    City for me. Had just about given up on my 4-1 antepost but lucky everything's online these days so no slips to throw away and regret later...

Blue Moon...
  • Options
    Not sure about all this 'plastic' talk. People and especially kids support them because they are successful and they have a well promoted global image - is this wrong?
    Yes.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not sure about all this 'plastic' talk. People and especially kids support them because they are successful and they have a well promoted global image - is this wrong?
    Yes.

You support your "local" team than Algarve...............? ;-)
  • Options
    Yes.

You support your "local" team than Algarve...............? ;-)</

Same old biscuit about "local teams" surely it should be about if you make the effort to go watch your team live(I dont mean sly sports) if me and my mates supported are " local team" it would be gillingham and I am sure some people on here would be the same
  • Options
    I want city to win the title, but think united have the edge because they are used to winning it, city have to win, where as a draw for united is also a good result.
  • Options
    Love Valiantphil's photo.
  • Options
    Not sure about all this 'plastic' talk. People and especially kids support them because they are successful and they have a well promoted global image - is this wrong? Where I live millions of Thai's support Man Utd, they have no chance of going to see them and are not from Manchester and only support them because they are famous - are they 'plastics'? Is it glory hunters? Well isn't success something we are all attracted to, is that wrong? What constitutes being a fan?

Moving on.....never City. They've played a boring brand of football this football. When I look to Premier League teams I look for those that attempt to play good football and those that help promote English players. Been bored by watching City this season and think Utd still play the better football, even if this team is not as good as some of Ferguson's others. The forward play and some of the goals in the 4-4 with Everton was exceptional.

So I hope Utd go to City and play them off the park. I know if they do the apartment block I live in will be a noisy place at 4am on Tuesday morning and there will be a lot of hungover Thai's late for work - damn plastics.
    I think there's a difference between living in Thailand, being thousands of miles away from English football altogether and living in London yet choosing to ignore all of the local teams that support your very own community.

• Options
    Really looking forward to watching this game and listening to all the sky pundits jizzing themselves into a stupor.

As for who wins it? I'm with Leroy, Off_it, Stig, Eaststandmike..............................................................

Shhhhh ........ you're not allowed to say that sort of thing for fear of upsetting our resident OCD statto!
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Yes.

You support your "local" team than Algarve...............? ;-)
    Yes. Imortal Albufeira. I was a member for a few years, but can't afford it now. Wherever I have lived I have followed the local team to some extent. As should the Man Utd followers in Thailand.

• Options
    City for me.

They are a proper club who've had ups and downs over the years and are now enjoying some good times.

I don't like Ferguson much either.
  • Options
    I hope its city, mainly to silence the crowing united supporters in Cape town, and there are a lot of them and they enjoy telling you how good they are and asking me how can I support a little club . It would be nice to remind them we won a trophy this year.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    City all day long
  • Options
    Citeh.
  • Options
    Quite literally could not give a shit.
    Does this mean that you are constipated?
  • Options
    Cmon city! Show em!
  • Options
    It's just a shame that one of them has to win.
    (Unless they draw)
  • Options
    City for the title
  • Options
    City
  • Options
    link anyone?
  • Options
    City, if I was a Manc I would be a blue
  • Options
    I can't understand a word Niall Quinn is saying.