Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

United or City??

1235»

Comments

• Options
    That wall City threw up was truly a shocker - especially that coward on the end!
  • Options
    Lets be honest if you could pick a player who would take a ball in the face or balls in order to not lose a match would you pick nasri

• Options
    Off_it said:

Rodney Charlton Trotta
    (doing his best Benny Hill impression)

Brilliant!
  • Options
    The Orcs are already whining that had they thrown the coin it would be all over the news. Except that the story is all over the news. Don't you just love Millwall paranoia?
  • Options
    Can you imagine the trauma, accusation and debate on the Man City supporter web sites about the "throwing" incident ?
  • Options
    I am sure many won't be able to go to Manchester for the return game
  • Options
    Off_it said:

That wall City threw up was truly a shocker - especially that coward on the end!

Absolutely, screw the coin and the disallowed goal - the real controversy was Sami Nasri's absoultely pathetic attempt at being part of a wall. What kind of footballer is scared of getting hit by a ball? Embarrassing.

• Options
    Ferdinand was unlucky with the coin, Rooney shouted "duck!" and he turned around to see what he wanted...
  • Options
    When I play football with my mates I hate playing in goal out of fear the ball will hit me in the bollocks. It was a regular occurrence for a while, but on the field is different, some people including myself put their body on the line out of passion for just winning a football match at Goals in Bexleyheath! But and so...

How much does Nasri earn a week? A disgrace to football, certainly not a team player, doesn't care enough. Hope City fans boo him the next game.