Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FA Cup Final

Will stay around Charlton after the celebrations and hopefully catch some of the second half. anyone know what pubs will be showing the game ?

Comments

• Options
    every one that has a tele
  • Options
    the lib
  • Options
    pickwick, ROD plenty of choice
  • Options
    pickwick, ROD plenty of choice
    Is the ROD open after the game these days? It's been a while since I went in there, but they used to not open up until about 7pm after a match at The Valley.
  • Options
    ah I don't know about that
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    what time is the fa cup?
  • Options
    what time is the fa cup?
    Kicks off at 5:15pm (very traditional !!)
  • Options
    5:15
  • Options
    Total cock up playing the cup final on a league day. Should be showcase game on its own. How it used to be. Not amused and the FA wonder why it's losing it's appeal.
  • Options
    Total cock up playing the cup final on a league day. Should be showcase game on its own. How it used to be. Not amused and the FA wonder why it's losing it's appeal.
    Agree with every word !!

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    would find it typical if they were just pissing off fans of League 1 and 2 as you come to expect it but there id a full PL programme as well. The FA really are a bunch of arses sometimes.

• Options
    would find it typical if they were just pissing off fans of League 1 and 2 as you come to expect it but there id a full PL programme as well. The FA really are a bunch of arses sometimes.

Spot on. Used to be a very big day whoever played in the final.
  • Options

Spot on. Used to be a very big day whoever played in the final.
    except when THEY were in it.
  • Options
    The PL games are on Sunday (except Arsenal's which is a lunchtime kickoff)
  • Options
    I may be wrong, but didn't the FA move this match after Cappello had a whinge about players being too fatigued after the end of the season to perform in South Africa. The FA agreed to end the season early to give players a four week gap before the Euros start.

Good idea in my opinion. Care more about England in the Euros than an FA cup final involving Chelsea and Liverpool.
  • Options
    Agree with every word !!

So do I
  • Options
    I may be wrong, but didn't the FA move this match after Cappello had a whinge about players being too fatigued after the end of the season to perform in South Africa. The FA agreed to end the season early to give players a four week gap before the Euros start.

Good idea in my opinion. Care more about England in the Euros than an FA cup final involving Chelsea and Liverpool.
    Pretty sure supporters of Liverpool and Chelsea care more about the FA Cup then the silly Euros, as always everything is about money with the FA.
  • Options

only arsenal play against norwich on saturday at 12.45...rest are on sunday/monday
  • Options
    oops didnt see killerflashs post
  • Options
    Agree with every word !!

So do I
    And me, said the same myself the other day. Also got to pick a mate up at the airport at about six, so I will miss most, if not all of it...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Sometimes?..

• Options
    I will miss the game anyway................Pixie Lott needs a lift home
  • Options
    The FA Cup, Who gives a ****, we're Charlton Athletic and we're going up
  • Options
    The FA Cup, Who gives a ****, we're Charlton Athletic and we're going up
    This!
  • Options
    Hope they both lose!
  • Options
    hope Liverpool stuff Chelsea without Suarez getting on the score sheet.

also hope Ramires & Cech get sent off.

(this is is no way influenced by my dream team and the person behind me in our mini league)
  • Options
    though i cant stand chelsea...daglish gets on my nerves. if liverpool score and i have to see him with his arms up as if he was hanging onto an invisible ledge then i might attack the TV.
    if he was anyone else king kenny would of been sacked by now.
  • Options
    I used to love the FA Cup Final and indulge all day in the build up like I do or did with the Grand National.
    I can reel off the winners of the FA Cup, score and scorers from 1970 - the early 90's quite easily, but it just means nothing much to me these days.
  • Options
    What time is FA Cup Final 'Its a knock out on?'
  • Options
    What time is FA Cup Final 'Its a knock out on?'
    14.45 @ The Valley with the Red Devils ;-)