Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cardiff v West Ham

Tonight sees the first leg of the first of the Championship play offs. Some say these final promotion place deciders are the most lucrative games in the world for the winners.
I fancy West Ham to win in Cardiff and then to go on to play Blackpool in the Wembley final. And when Big Sam meets Little Holly, ANYthing can happen

Comments

• Options
    0 - 2
  • Options
    Cardiff to knock spammers out, Cardiff to get beaten by Birmingham in final would be ideal. Fancy a trip to Blackpool again.
  • Options
    0-1 tonight. West Ham seem to enjoy playing away more than at Upton Park so even if they win tonight, it is far from over.
  • Options
    Has it happened before that the 3 relegated teams from Prem are in the Play-offs?
    A strong quartet it must be said with all of them having a chance for glory.

Isn't it great not being in our play-offs? Will happily participate next season though!
  • Options
    yep - would rather get shot of either Cardiff or Birmingham out of the Championship so either of those would be ideal.....I actually think tonight will be a score draw and then WH will lose at home on Monday
  • Options
    Tonight Matthew I'm going to be a Cardiff Fan
  • Options
    Cardiff please.
  • Options
    I have to say (through gritted Teeth) that I think West Ham will win the play offs. I just think they will have the luck on their side.
  • Options
    dont we get more money next year if west ham go up as they wouldnt have their parachute payment anymore? probably wrong
  • Options
    dont we get more money next year if west ham go up as they wouldnt have their parachute payment anymore? probably wrong
    Would that not be the same for Brum or Blackpool as well?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Plus if we're thinking financially I'd imagine the gate receipts from a derby v West Ham would be greater than against the other three. Hope Birmingham go up as that's the away trip I'd relish the least
  • Options
    The Taffs for me, Hammers away next season will be nice.
  • Options
    I reckon wet spam will run out 3-0 victors tonight.
  • Options
    West ham tore these appart at there place a few weeks ago i think the same will happen again cardiff are average.

Hammers to lose in the final
  • Options
    Vaz Te is on fire, expect him to get a goal tonight.
  • Options
    0-1 Cole
  • Options
    come on cardiff!!

not in that way dave mehmet before you do the gag..
  • Options
    Would rather see Cardiff through.

Please don't let Birmingham back in the Prem though, they can't seem to decide if they're coming or going!
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    4-2 cardiff

And Blackpool to win playoffs and Holloway can start all the Boloxs again
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    not feeling either one of those two birds. look rough to me
  • Options
    as if you'd turn them down if they were in your bed and begging for it.

Come on Cardiff! Best mate's from Wales and a Cardiff fan, would love to play west ham next year.
  • Options
    Cardiff, really would love to see West Ham fail in the play-offs.
  • Options
    Cardiff all day long, got my tickets for the second leg though in the west ham end.
  • Options
    Want blackpool to win playoffs, west ham can stay here for the london mini league. Don't want a second welsh team in the EPL thanks. Plus I want Powell to get us above Birmingham so he can become Engands number 1 black manager, not that it matters what colour skin they have
  • Options
    I hate to say this but:

Come on Wetspam

why? - some of the wife's family live in Cardiff and we haven't been to Ninian Park or what ever it's now called.

Also I'd love to see all those little spanners get excited then loose in the final to Brum
  • Options
    Hope Cardiff win, purely so we get to play West Ham next season!!
  • Options
    Clearly, your standards are far higher than most!
  • Options
    c'mon Cardiff ... not that I'll ever back them again ... apart from the 2nd leg
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    The Sbobet derby! Two of my best friends are hammers, cue much fun when we lost twice in a week and they were doing well, Addicks coming down like the Christmas decs etc etc....and now, in just a few hours time, let the fun begin as they are not so jokey now!