Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cardiff v West Ham

13»

Comments

• Options
    "is there a fire drill" - Funny

God save the Queen got roundly booed as well

Welsh knobs
  • Options
    quite a poor game but WH have played it just right .. I'm hoping for a better game tomorrow
  • Options
    0 - 2
    well done .. have a ceeeeegar
  • Options
    I'm not to sure Cardiff realise its a play off semi final
    they've been a bit overpowered, good lesson for us, our squad needs 'beefing up'
  • Options
    I agree the squad is in need of some muscle but cardiff lost because they showed fear and wet spam smelt it , slowed the pace down and dictated the game

Cardiff couldn't hurry the play and ultimately crumbled and resorted to hoof ball

They're goalie was terrible for giving the ball away , the punts forward to the channels never reached once and the whole idea was executed far to quickly to get their players in the right position

Shit tactics , poor planning , no idea

easy easy win for the hamsters
  • Options
    Right the next time we have a pop at our own, that was a play off semi final and it sounded like a morgue, 2-0 down or not it was awful, we always have to listen to nonsense like the passion of Cardiff fans compared to the rest of us and whether they were loosing or not they just did not step up to he plate tonight, dont think it even sold out? Remember Ipswich at the Valley or even Swindon...Ninian Park would never have been that flat...
  • Options
    Shockingly poor performance by Cardiff, especially in first half. Competent performance by Wet Spam.

Can't see the Welsh team progressing.
  • Options
    Cardiff bottled it -quality was almost mon existent on the night.
  • Options
    Right the next time we have a pop at our own, that was a play off semi final and it sounded like a morgue, 2-0 down or not it was awful, we always have to listen to nonsense like the passion of Cardiff fans compared to the rest of us and whether they were loosing or not they just did not step up to he plate tonight, dont think it even sold out? Remember Ipswich at the Valley or even Swindon...Ninian Park would never have been that flat...
    It's their new stadium, it's completely soulless, no atmosphere. I didn't go Cardiff this year but most Millwall who went said they wouldn't bother again, the place no longer has any edge or excitement, it's just another Reading.

Shame to see a club that had such a hostile, passionate support change so quickly...the support that went to Ninian have been diluted by the new happy clappy family types and they've stopped going as often.
  • Options
    Cardiff are the team I want to win promotion for the reasons given by Sparrows. I'm glad that I was able to go to Ninian Park.