Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sushi

edited May 2012 in Not Sports Related
Fecking horrible stuff....hate the taste, texture and the fact that everytime I say I don't like it get told that "you haven't had good sushi yet".

Anyone with me?

Comments

• Options
    yes
  • Options
    RobRob
    edited May 2012
    I like it. Wasabi, ginger, fish, rice. Gets the taste buds going. Healthy as well.
  • Options
    I'm with you there Dan.
    If God had meant us to eat raw fish, he would not have let us invent the frying pan.
  • Options
    Love it. Could eat it till the cows come home.
  • Options
    And then you'd have steak?
  • Options
    Great food
  • Options
    Who He play for ?
  • Options
    I like it, especially with french fries .. but .. it's a bit overhyped and overpriced
  • Options
    Can't think of anything worse...Apart from semolina
  • Options
    Somehow I don't think the Japanese are raving about steak and kidney pies either.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just got back from a short break in Budapest. The hotel had a Nobu restaurant attached to it. I didn't use it: Raw fish is for dolphins and penguins.
  • Options
    Be nice if they cooked it
  • Options
    Not all sushi is raw fish though - i've had plenty of cooked tuna/prawn/crab/salmon/chicken/avocado sushi.
  • Options
    Yes I like it.
  • Options
    I had a chat with a fish who said they don't like it.
  • Options
    One of the very few foods I refuse to even try (and I've tried some strange things).

Wrong, Wrong, Wrong.

• Options
    I've given it a go and I have a varied palate

I think the raw stuff is revolting and find it difficult to believe someone who tells me otherwise

The cooked stuff is ok but bloody expensive when you consider what it is

I say no to sushi
  • Options
    Isn't sushi the rice?
  • Options
    God knows, I know the generic word 'sushi' entails many things and delights including raw sea animals

Those I don't like

The rest of it I just think is expensive
  • Options
    For the record I don't like Steak & kidney pies either........kidney makes me want to puke instantly.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not all sushi is raw fish though - i've had plenty of cooked tuna/prawn/crab/salmon/chicken/avocado sushi.
    True - I like Yo Sushi but not many of the raw fish ones - katsu curry is amazing, the prawn, duck, avocado etc ones are lovely.

And I'm with DanDavis.
  • Options
    I don't dislike it. I just dislike paying a lot of money to still feel hungry.
  • Options
    Agreed . I hate the stuff.
  • Options
    Love the stuff, I thought it was OK back in England but the stuff I can get here is much, much better and a fraction of the price.
  • Options
    A waste of time and space.
  • Options
    Love it if you go a good sushi restaurant you can tell the difference

Expensive yes

great yes
  • Options
    Is it just me but when you walk past a Wasabies you might not be hungary but when you get right outside the smell makes you feel starving?

;-)
  • Options
    My mother-in-law once took my younger son out for a treat - he got her to take him to a sushi bar - he had no idea of the cost and just satisfied his big appetite - I think it nearly bankrupted her!
  • Options
    Like it plenty but good sushi is very expensive so rarely have it.
  • Options
    Can anyone recommend a good sushi restaurant?