Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Birmingham v Blackpool

Second leg and Blackpool are looking good. They play such good attacking football. When they get to play West Ham at Wembley it should be a great game, rain or no rain.

Comments

• Blackpool are made for play-off football, they just get stuck and have right go at them and dont seem to particularly suffer from nerves. West Ham are big favourites but Blackpool in full flow on that big Wembley pitch will will take some stopping - assuming they get through tonight.
  • edited May 2012
    Link: http://www.firstrowsports.eu/watch/123450/3/watch-birmingham-city-vs-blackpool-fc.html

Come on Birmingham!!!!! I reckon they stand a better chance than B'pool of beating the hammers in the final.
  • West Ham are 8-0 up on aggregate over Blackpool this season aren't they?
  • West Ham are 8-0 up on aggregate over Blackpool this season aren't they?
    Yes. But when Birmingham played Wet spam it was a draw both times.
  • Blackpool just as always have 'come late' .. West Ham played them when they were rolling over everyone .. as 'Exiled' writes, on a big pitch, Blackpool could stretch the Hammers whose full backs are not the quickest .. anyway, Blackpool have got to get through this one 1st
  • 1-0 B'pool
  • Dobbie again .. dodgy keeper !!!!
  • keeper beaten at his near post, shocking keeping.
  • I hate Birmingham...
  • Well it looks like the hammers are going up.

Even though I can see Blackpool causing an upset.
  • Sponsored links:

• C'mon the Pool!!!
  • I hate Birmingham...
    Millwall of the midlands, a horribly club with horrible supporters.

Blackpool play-off stat from the Beeb:

"Just a bit more on that amazing Blackpool play-off winning streak. They won promotion in 2001, 2007 and 2010, from the bottom tier up to the Premier League, all via the play-offs. They are the only club to go from the bottom to the top flight exclusively through the play-offs."

• Birmingham need a miracle here
  • and they are STILL winning.. Tom Ince will get more England caps than his dad .. what a talent .. put him in the England Squad NOW ..
  • See you next year Birmingham.
  • Matt Phillips cost just £350,000 .. it shows that there are a lot of young and talented players in the lower FL .. Perhaps Championship and Premier managers just need to take a chance as Holloway and Lambert (for example) have done
  • Game on........2-1
  • Ziggy was offside
  • 3-1 on aggregate
  • 3-2
  • Sponsored links:

• the cat is now well amongst the canaries
  • Here we go
  • Oop, could be going to Blackpool after all.
  • good game this .. I LOVE the playoffs
  • i think west ham could beat both of these. birmingham were crap in the first half. second half blackpool have fallen apart.
  • Away goals don't count?
  • looks like I might have spoken to soon......
  • They just cleared that up nicely...
  • Funny subs ... I hope Olly aint lost 'is bottle !!
  • We'd win this easy ;)