Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Birmingham v Blackpool

2»

Comments

• Options
    this is a classic playoff game .. there is SOOOOOO much @ stake
  • Options
    We'd win this easy ;)
    now you know .. there are NO easy games !!!!
  • Options
    Best game of this year's play-offs by a mile.
  • Options
    ^ agreed .. the WHam/Cardiff games were so one sided
  • Options
    5 mins of added time, squeaky bum time.
  • Options
    Its all over. Hammers V tangerines final.
  • Options
    St Andrews here we come .. what a good game that was .. when do the 2nd and 1st div playoffs start ?
  • Options
    L1 play-offs on Fri night/sat, replays early next week.
  • Options
    Fri 11th, 7.45pm L1
    Stevenage V Sheff Utd

Sat 12th 12.30 L1
    MK Dons V Huddersfield

Sat 12th 5.30pm L2
    Crewe V Southend

Sun 13th 12.00 L2
    Cheltenham V Torquay

Mon 14th 7.45pm L1
    Sheff Utd V Stevenage

Tues 15th 7.45 L1
    Huddersfield V MK Dons

Wed 16th 7.45 L2
    Southend V Crewe

Thurs 17th 7.45 L2
    Torquay V Cheltenham
  • Options
    Birmingham can't sign any players and could lose Hughton to West Brom. Could be tough for them next year.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    L1 play-offs on Fri night/sat, replays early next week.
    cheers TangoMan
  • Options
    Everytime I have seen Thomas Ince play he has been awesome. Looks a real talent!!
  • Options
    Everytime I have seen Thomas Ince play he has been awesome. Looks a real talent!!
    indeed .. Hodgson .. pick him NOW !!!
  • Options
    Lol, sums the state of England up if names like Thomas Ince are cropping up
  • Options
    well if andy carroll has a chance i dont see why Thomas Ince hasn't.
  • Options
    Exactly Karim, Andy Carroll should not have a chance either, done feck all this season and we are talking about an England call up.
  • Options
    But Any Carroll plays for a "Big Club(tm)", therefore is an automatic pick.

Remember Richard Wright, was superb for Ipswich for a number of years and didn't get a sniff of a call up, moves to sit on Arsenal's bench and got an immediate call up. Apparently playing well won't get you a call up, but picking splinters out of your arse will!
  • Options
    I never said he should be in the England squad for the Euro's, far from it as it's too early!!! Just making the point that, from what I have seen of him, I believe the lad has an incredibly bright future!!!
  • Options
    I never said he should be in the England squad for the Euro's, far from it as it's too early!!! Just making the point that, from what I have seen of him, I believe the lad has an incredibly bright future!!!
    I know, It was lincs who said pick him but I am sure it was a wind up
  • Options
    Double pleased for Blackpool I just love Holloways press conferences I hope they beat West Ham in the final
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I know, It was lincs who said pick him but I am sure it was a wind up
    not at all a wind up .. get him in the side while he is still fit, quick, 'naive' and before all the things that make him different are coached out of him. Germany recently has selected young players with some success. OK, so the Germans were playing in the top division but Ince is quick, tricky and seems unafraid. He is capable of frightening any defence, provided Hodgson allows him his head and he is not discouraged if he makes mistakes. (We all know Roy will not even THINK of picking him in reality). I'd have him on one side, Johnson on the other and Carroll in the middle with Rooney (when unsuspended) in 'the hole'. Old fashioned up and at em .. Ignore all the Spanish pitter patter, trip, dive and Shakespeare acting .. long ball is the English game and that is the ONLY way we are EVER gonna win anything. Why should we copy what a load of foreigners do .. sexy football ?? .. load of baloney