Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pardew named manager of the season

Comments

• Options
    Dear god
  • Options
    They will need to widen the dressing room doors at St James Park to accommodate his expanding head.
  • Options
    ah, fair play on what he did at Toon this season. it was some achievement!

we can't turn the clock back now. here's to the day Powell and Pards square up to each other in the PL, and we give them a stuffing!
  • Options
    As much as I detest the man it is hard to argue against him getting the award
  • Options
    As much as I detest the man it is hard to argue against him getting the award
    Agreed.

Though I think 90% of the credit goes to the scouts!
  • Options
    They'll either crash and burn next season or be even better than they were this year.
  • Options
    that hurts
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    It does hurt, but you have to say he deserves it. If only...

But then we wouldn't have the talented Mr Powell, and I know which of them I prefer.
  • Options
    I feel queasy.
  • Options
    I started writing something then thought "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all".
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can't argue with that. It has to be said, that when you review his managerial record, his time at Charlton was by far his worst spell...
  • Options
    Just goes to show how stupid the panel that give these awards are. Pardew got lucky this year

The leauge I manager of the year will proberbly be dave jones
  • Options
    Not going to comment on big nose.

When is the league 1 award announced? It has to Powell surely.
  • Options
    Who else is there?

If they give the award to Mancini it'll be for rewarding cheque book champs, Fergie can't get it for blowing a lead, Dalglish? Everytime he's interviewed he looks like blowing up. Redknapp - probably the best manager, but giving him the award a week after he gets over-looked for the England job is going to look like a snub. If Hodgson gets it then people will say the FA are looking after their own. That pretty much leaves Pardew.
  • Options
    Pardew has done very well this year. Can only assume Newcastle's players have ugly wives.
  • Options
    the right decision unfortunately
  • Options
    Congraulations to Graham Carr
  • Options
    Detest the man but can't argue with what he's done, would have thought they'd wait until the end of the season. If Fergie wins the league with the squad at utd I would have thought he'd be nailed on.
  • Options
    Norfolk_Addick
    7:50PM
    Pardew has done very well this year. Can only assume Newcastle's players have ugly wives.

Who's wife did he do here??
  • Options
    Norfolk_Addick

None, but he screwed the club instead.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I just done a little sick in my mouth.
  • Options
    Norfolk_Addick

he shagged a players missus at west ham and another at southampton. "Apparently" anyway...
  • Options
    I do love it when a manager leaves under a cloud.... they've always shagged a player's misses, the club secretary, or a whore on the director's table. We should genetically produce a wife from C.Fairclough's and C.Fletcher's misses, to entrap all big head/sometimes shit managers. I propose we get Howard kendall on the board of this new venture.
  • Options
    fuck pardew
  • Options
    I started writing something then thought "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all".
    My sentiments exactly
  • Options
    Amidst much tooth gnashing, I have to admit that he does deserve it. I'm sure that in time Pardew will find his true place in the world, but as they haven't dug it yet, I'll have to sit and wait...........................
  • Options
    He's done a great job at newcastle
    He done a double pony job at charlton and left us with the man to finish off what he started

But its what a manger does at Charlton that matters most to us so he will always be a see you next tuesday and Curbs will always be a god ...... No matter what happens since they left
    and we all know there were plenty waiting to say I told you so about curbs once he left ....except it didn't happen and he kept west ham up
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Should have been Lambert. Think he has done superbly in his first season in the premier league.
  • Options
    I can't help it. Everytime I see his smug face and hear his grating voice on TV I just have to call him a c**t under my breath.

Yes he's done well this season and I just hope that next season he crashes and burns and I have 50,000 odd geordies agreeing with me.