Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wolves fan v lots of Wigan fans

Comments

• Options
    old skool.
  • Options
    Nice way to celebrate staying up

If you just tuned in to this thread then I wouldn't bother watching either of those videos, because there is really nothing to see
  • Options
    Pathetic posturing by silly little schoolboys.If they think they are really hard why don't they go into a ring one on one with a boxer.Also have to say that bloke trying to fight hundreds was lucky to get away relatively unscathed.It is about time some people grew up.
  • Options
    Stop being a melt Chimes. Its not for you but it is for others. I enjoyed watching both.
  • Options
    Hopefully it the wolves supporter who broke my nose, when I was 8, in 1970 at mouliuex .
  • Options
    Haha! that'll teach em to wear very bad sportswear.
  • Options
    Hopefully it the wolves supporter who broke my nose, when I was 8, in 1970 at mouliuex .
    if it is he's obviously found the secret of eternal youth but not his local weightwatchers.
  • Options
    If you just tuned in to this thread then I wouldn't bother watching either of those videos, because there is really nothing to see
    You ok mate? Do you need a tissue?

• Options
    I think this shows nicely why pitch invasions are discouraged. All the tossers naturally gravitate towards the opposition fans for some brave gesturing and posturing. The fact that one fat bloke can cause such panic says it all. The bloke is obviously an idiot, but fair play to him for showing the Wigan fans up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    pmsl...bloody embarrassing, lightweights
  • Options
    amusing
  • Options
    That was always going to end in tears !!
  • Options
    Good effort 7/10
  • Options
    Pathetic posturing by silly little schoolboys.If they think they are really hard why don't they go into a ring one on one with a boxer.Also have to say that bloke trying to fight hundreds was lucky to get away relatively unscathed.It is about time some people grew up.
    As you rightly say, it's silly little schoolboys. Why are you getting your knickers in a twist? They've gone to gloat to their rivals fans, bit of banter and some lone fella throws a few windmills. Big deal. Quite amusing all round I thought.

• Options
    As you rightly say, it's silly little schoolboys. Why are you getting your knickers in a twist? They've gone to gloat to their rivals fans, bit of banter and some lone fella throws a few windmills. Big deal. Quite amusing all round I thought.

This is the bit I take issue with. I'm certainly not getting my knickers in a twist, but if you're celebrating staying up, don't do it by making wanker gestures to fans of a team who've just gone down. Not very classy.
  • Options

This is the bit I take issue with. I'm certainly not getting my knickers in a twist, but if you're celebrating staying up, don't do it by making wanker gestures to fans of a team who've just gone down. Not very classy.
    Go & watch cricket or rugby if you want fans treating eachother with dignity & respect. I

I guess you shed crocodile tears & clapped the gallant palace fans then in 2005 when you relegated Palace?
  • Options
    Must be said, he is quite game to run into that lot on his own

• Options

Go & watch cricket or rugby if you want fans treating eachother with dignity & respect. I

I guess you shed crocodile tears & clapped the gallant palace fans then in 2005 when you relegated Palace?
    Hahah yes we were very classy!!
  • Options

I thought it was great, but I didn't run onto the pitch, make sure there was plenty of security about, then start goading the palace fans, safe in the knowledge that they wouldn't come near me.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Banter spotted - I claim my fiver!

• Options
    I think he was expecting back up... Or suicide by football thugs... One of the two.
  • Options

I thought it was great, but I didn't run onto the pitch, make sure there was plenty of security about, then start goading the palace fans, safe in the knowledge that they wouldn't come near me.
    But was you a 14 year old northern kid from Wigan? Was probably the highlight of their year.

• Options
    I'd say the one man won, caused about 200 of the Wigan fans to run away.
  • Options
    What an absolute nut job.....and a helmet
  • Options
    Do they sell Shampoo in Wigan? Or Clearasil for that matter.
  • Options
    The only thing I gained from watching that video was the knowledge that Wigan fans have got to be the ugliest bunch I have ever seen.
  • Options
    And that they all shop at JJB Sports.....
  • Options
    Going by their home attendances, that must have been every single Wigan fan on that pitch.............................all 500 of them.

Just wish Martinez would hurry up and leave so they can take their rightful place in L1/L2...................
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Stop being a melt Chimes. Its not for you but it is for others. I enjoyed watching both.
    Why you always getting your panties in a bunch? Cool your jets, yeah. I meant you can't see a bloody thing.