Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wolves fan v lots of Wigan fans

2»

Comments

• Options
    LAD!
  • Options
    The rest of the wolves fans are shitehouses not enough OB there to stop you getting on and helping the fat lad tbh

fair play to him

love the way the 2nd film fella ends up 100yds away after being right infront of the fat bloke

wigan are a shite house club cant wait to play them i n a couple of seasons
  • Options
    And we're the ones that got a warming about invading the pitch v Carlisle
  • Options
    Reminds me of the Derby fans at Pride Park when we went down three years ago.

If it hadn't have been for that 5'2'' female steward that stopped me I'd have done the same :-)
  • Options
    Do they sell Shampoo in Wigan? Or Clearasil for that matter.
    No, just fake tan, by the bucket load.

Oh yea and the best pies in the country.
  • Options
    You're the only club that has fans that panic so much over it, when it happens at every ground in the country.

• Options
    Nah, most of us are too old to clear the advertising hoardings and don't really see the point in it.......................
  • Options
    You're the only club that has fans that panic so much over it, when it happens at every ground in the country.

Yeah. Why are some of ours so neurotic.
  • Options
    Because we are better than all the other fans in the country perhaps. Something quite a few of us are proud of.
  • Options

Yeah. Why are some of ours so neurotic.
    Because they're old? Good knows, I've gone past the point of caring any more.