Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bradley Pritchard - BBC Article

13»

Comments

• Options
    Looked our best player in the Fulham game.
    he's looked our best player in more than just the Fulham game. Should be able to make the step up to the Championship fairly easily. His only downfall last season was his physicality in a very physical league but the Championship is more skillful.. Pritchard possesses bags of skill. I think we have a great scouting network and credit to everyone involved in signing him.
  • Options
    Looked our best player in the Fulham game.
    he's looked our best player in more than just the Fulham game. Should be able to make the step up to the Championship fairly easily. His only downfall last season was his physicality in a very physical league but the Championship is more skillful.. Pritchard possesses bags of skill. I think we have a great scouting network and credit to everyone involved in signing him.
    I picked out the Fulham game simply because that was against a full strength Premier League team and he looked right at home.

• Options
    Rizzo I know - that was probably his best game for us this season!!
  • Options
    Rizzo I know - that was probably his best game for us this season!!
    More he was the best player in our side that day?
  • Options
    I think Bradley Pritchard has been a breath of fresh air, I'm sure he's been playing a different role for us than he did for Hayes and Yeading, which probably doesn't allow him to get forward as much, and score as many goals as I'd have liked.

The only reason I want to see him scoring is he has such an infectious grin that rubs off on you, it's like he knows he's lucky to be playing pro football at such a late age in his career, and he looks like he's enjoying every minute of it.
  • Options

• Options
    Great video of BP.
  • Options
    zimbabwe have a world cup qualifier today against guinea. pritch played last week for them...

'Many new faces have been brought in to the squad, among them Bradley Pritchard, a midfielder with English Championship side Charlton Athletic.

Bradley Pritchard came on as a substitute for Zimbabwe in Benjani Mwaruwari's testimonial match last Saturday.

Gumbo has promised supporters that Zimbabwe will play exciting football in their quest to qualify for the World Cup and the Nations Cup.

"I'll try to bring a little bit of excitement into the game, because my policy is about attacking and playing entertaining football and I've really got the players who can play that kind of football," he said.

"Guinea are going to be very difficult opponents, but we have home advantage and we're prepared for a difficult match." '

think its at 2 today... go on the boy!!!!
  • Options
    just checked a few other sites and there are varying times for this game.

its actually on sunday according to the official fifa website... apologies...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He's playing tomorrow for Zimbabwe! I know he'll do well! :)
  • Options
    Who are Zimbabwe against?
  • Options
    1-0 down to guinea after 60 mins
  • Options
    Come on Pritchard get a hat - trick.
  • Options
    Is BP on the pitch?
  • Options
    no idea, can't find anywhere that has the teams
  • Options
    81mins gone now still 1-0 to Guinea.
  • Options
    Doesn't look like he played
    http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/football/world-cup-qualification-caf/2014/zimbabwe-guinea-464019.html
    And that's why they lost of course..............................