Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What signings do we want to see?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Gk to replace hamer
    Cb to replace Taylor
    Cm to replace Stephens
    Rm to replace green
    Quality striker
    Pacy left midfielder

Job done

Would keep all the above players in the squad btw but time to be ruthless

Build the squad around Solly, Morrison, wiggins, jacko, yann and hollands
    This. Plus a back up for Solly.
  • Options
    Owen Hargreaves. One last chance. Make sure he does an even longer youtube video for chris powell before signing him though.
  • Options
    Beavon has got to be a great shout!!
  • Options
    Beavon has got to be a great shout!!
    I really don't think so, 1 good season = risky. His record is poor, not confident he can repeat last years form

• Options
    Why do we need a RM to replace Green, we have Waggy
  • Options
    We can do better. Kebe for instance, who I believe is leaving Reading.
  • Options
    Hamer to be replaced? Really? Hes young, commanding, agile, can throw and kick as well as any keeper I have seen and will only get better
  • Options
    Dont know why people want to build a team around a couple of players who only have a few years left in them. Wont be long before Jacko and Kermit have run there course
  • Options
    Dont know why people want to build a team around a couple of players who only have a few years left in them. Wont be long before Jacko and Kermit have run there course
    we can't just build a team around players aged 26 and under though. Alongside them 2 we have improving young players like Hamer, Solly, Wiggins, Morrison, Stephens and Hollands, so the balance is there.

• Options
    Hamer to be replaced? Really? Hes young, commanding, agile, can throw and kick as well as any keeper I have seen and will only get better
    To be fair, I think Hamer would have been a better call for third choice England keeper, rather than an untried Birmingham 19 year old who has only played for Cheltenham. Hamer has so much potential.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hamer is our first choice keeper until he moves to a bigger club.

I know these threads are meant to be a bit of fun but I would enjoy them more if we kept them realistic.