Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

League One Team of the Year-Chosen by Football League 'Experts'

2»

Comments

• Options
    Don't think it's anything personal against us just no-one has seen what we have week in and week out. Hopefully teams will do the same and underestimate us next season.
    And we don't see our rivals week in, week out. Even when we beat the likes of Sheff Utd, it wasn't as if we swept them off the park. They were just as good as good as us at The Valley, it was one moment of magic by Jacko that won us the game (funnily that's why he keeps getting picked in such polls).

Incidentally, should Jacko be playing central midfield? Control the centre of the park, and let a pacier player play with Wiggins on the left? Or is Jacko's stability a reason why Wiggins can attack so well?
  • Options

And we don't see our rivals week in, week out. Even when we beat the likes of Sheff Utd, it wasn't as if we swept them off the park. They were just as good as good as us at The Valley, it was one moment of magic by Jacko that won us the game (funnily that's why he keeps getting picked in such polls).

Incidentally, should Jacko be playing central midfield? Control the centre of the park, and let a pacier player play with Wiggins on the left? Or is Jacko's stability a reason why Wiggins can attack so well?

In L1 Jacko on the left worked well for the reason you have stated ,I would like to see him go CM at the higher level.

I also think he deserves to be in the L1 teams not just because of his two excellant free kicks against the two Sheffields but the fact that he has been a superb skipper

• Options
    It is a team picked to include the representatives of the most amount of teams so not to upset the majority of teams.

How Rhoys Wiggins (Solly) or Kermogant is not in that team, I just don't know.

What do you expect, from a programme that could not get it together get a camera on the pitch for the presentation of the League One trophy, and consistently under rated, emphasised rare defeats and consistently ignored the quality of the team.

I don't agree with the twitter abuse they've got, but the programme and highlights are very biased and poor.

Saying that, Charlton could do with improving their media strategy.
  • Options
    In fairness to Claridg it must be impossible to watch 72 clubs, but having said that what a wonderful job. Whatever studio you're at, you could catch a game that evening or the next day on your way home. Still if you read Claridge's scouting reports from a few years back, you'd die with laughter. He'd have bankrupted every club in the football league with the value he placed on crap players.