Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Man vs Food

2»

Comments

• Options
    Love the show. Apparantly he goes to the gym 3 times a day to stay fit. Otherwise he would be huge!!! It can't be healthy though!!. I bet he has some mammoth Shits!!
  • Options
    I went to the Brick Lane curry house in NYC purely because he'd been there......also wanted to get to the Salt Lick BBQ in Austin, Texas (they place where he literally melted down in love for the Beef Brisket) but ran out of time.

Did anyone see the Atlanta episode with the giant Pizza, they measured a slice against a 6 month old baby.....you could literally see the other guy turning green as he was eating it!
  • Options
    Poor Dennis Pennis! Good attempt.
  • Options
    I've made my own hubcap burgers and they were a complete success. Will be doing them again soon!

; )
  • Options

Man v food nation is also now on uk tv, think its food network or summat. will check. its a fourth season with the twist that adam coaches a local to try the challenge.

Its on now, 4 episodes
  • Options
    Even though I'm a veggie and wouldn't attempt most of the trials I say hats off to Adam. There's no way I could tuck away the amount of food he does.
  • Options
    And then... I hit the wall.
  • Options
    I reckon I could do the heat challenges... But the size ones forget it. Only Americans could eat those
  • Options
    We have man vs food-the carnivore chronicles showing here in oz at the moment. Before I even watched it I knew it would be one of my favourite shows and it really doesn't disappoint. The size of some of the portions is staggering. Planning a trip to the US to try some of these places (If I can persuade the wife so staying here in Sydney!!).