Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Get well soon Jessie

Comments

• Get well soon Jessie, all the best wishes sent your way, thinking of you Stu x
  • God Bless, get well soon Jessie,
    from a fellow North Stand Ticket Holder.

• Get well soon Jessie, thoughts are with you and the whole family.

• Get well soon
  • Get well soon Jessie!
  • Get well soon.

• best wishes
  • Yes. I don't know you but best wishes Jessie/Stu.
  • Best wishes for a continuing speedy recovery. Our thoughts are with you.

Also heartwarming to hear of your sympathetic boss. Sounds as though you have a goodun there Stu.
  • Best wishes and a speedy recovery to your mother. I know how it feels to be so far away from family when they are sick. Glad you could get back home.
  • Sponsored links:

• Best wishes go out to you guys.
  • Thanks again for all the messages, I'm back in SE7 now having set off 24hours ago, been into visit my mum and she seems to be doing well, can have something close to a conversation, she knows where she is and why she is there, which must be a good thing
  • Great news Stu-dog!

Give me a shout if you wanna get out for a beer for a bit!
  • brill news Stu!
  • Great news Stu. Hope she gets all the care she needs whilst in hospital and during her recovery.

I don't know what these kind of anecdotes are worth in a situation like this, but my grandfather-in-common-law (lol) had a major stroke about 7 or 8 years ago now. Was left having to learn to do everything again at the age of about 85. He's 92 and still going strong, though his left side is a bit more useless than the right, he gets about all by himself for the most part. His will to move, talk and walk again was relentless. It's much more difficult to recover the older one gets, so I hope that bodes well for your mum.
  • Good news mate I wish your mum a speedy recovery
  • Sorry to hear that...get well soon Jessie..XXX
  • Stu glad to hear your mum is recovering great news. Get well soon Jessie girl ;-)
  • Sorry to read this Stu but glad that things are looking more optimistic.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.
  • Excellent news.
  • Sponsored links:

• For those who are interested my mum is still making great progress, she's currently in a rehab unit at Lewisham hospital (run by kings) and is now allowed home at the weekends.

The club have been brilliant in helping her out, they've moved her season ticket to a more accessible part of the stadium - nw quad I think - and given her a lift pass.

She was determined that she would make the first home game of the season, sadly with that falling on a Tuesday night it was not possible, however the doctors have said she if fit enough to go to any weekend games, so my Dad is taking her down to the Valley today.

Really hoping the team put on a good show for her.

• Great news Stu, will give her a wave if I see her.
  • Glad to hear that Stu.
  • Great news, I hope she enjoys the game, and many more to come!
  • Good news, fingers crossed we win for her,!
  • Great news pal when you over
  • Sun shining, going to a packed Valley, I bet your mum can't wait!

She's going to be very happy come 4.50pm, i'm sure of it ;)
  • Good to hear:-)
    I hope she has a great day.
    Best wishes to you and your family Stu:-)
  • Great news pal when you over

Not for a while, I'd going to get 10 days off in January but I want to go to Thailand.
  • Great stuff Stu. Well done to the club as well.