Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Boyd

edited June 2012 in Rumours
apparently, we are signing George BOYD!!!

Comments

• Options
    Source?
  • Options
    Good god. Look who started the thread.
  • Options
    Don't like the sound of the Jackson to Brighton part but would LOVE George Boyd to be true
  • Options
    Very good player. Palace fan but will overlook that.

• Options
    Complete and utter tosh.
  • Options
    Acworth LOL
  • Options
    Jackson to leave ? Unless it's a very very good offer why would we sell a goal scoring captain to a rival. I doubt we need the money that badly to jeopardise consolidating our position in the Championship and how much would it cost to replace him ?
  • Options
    Acworth cannot be taken seriously , Boyd is a bit higher up the food chain from his normal suggestions . I remember his promotion of non league players like John Bartley , Steve Portway and more recently Danny Kedwell.
  • Options
    Ackworth..................A legend in his own fag break.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    sad for jackson
  • Options
    i hope jackson stays
  • Options
    Ackworth spouts so much drivel
  • Options
    he he
  • Options
    I have no idea who this ackworth guy is but from what I've seen he seems like a complete tool who has no value what so ever in life
  • Options
    From what I can see, one response and the rest is Ackworth "talking" to himself. Is this normal behaviour?

;-)
  • Options
    That burger van is literally the hub of all transfer activity, agents, TJ, MS, Powell all congregate to discuss important transfer targets over a hot dog with extra onions at least 20 minutes before kick off at the West Stand
  • Options
    Thought Ackworth was banned from that site
  • Options
    Lay off Ackworth, he is what he is but some of the comments on this thread go too far IMO
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    I have no idea who this ackworth guy is but from what I've seen he seems like a complete tool who has no value what so ever in life

Really? And you came to your damning conclusion having seen what exactly?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Really? And you came to your damning conclusion having seen what exactly?
    Thanks Redskin and Henry for your comments.I know that Ackworth posts a lot of drivel,but the bullying and name calling he gets on Into the Valley and by some of the people on here is out of order.As Henry says he is what he is.

• Options
    I heard the Boyd to us rumour from a Posh fan a couple of months back.
  • Options
    Were you in the car park or by the van?
  • Options
    Agree dickplumb Ackworth has been posting on CAFC sites for years and most of it is a stream of consciousness and nothing else he just writes whats in his head at the time but that isn't an excuse for abuse and bullying just accept him for what he is. Ask yourself this "Is he really doing anyone any real harm?" I say no if it annoys you ignore it but don't abuse the guy.
  • Options
    Bring back voice of the valley. I miss his letters.
  • Options
    How old is he?
  • Options
  • Options
    More like mid 40's surely. I remember him from the Selhurst days, when he was a teenager.
  • Options
    I highly doubt anything has been already sorted for Jackson.

I follow him on twitter and he has banter with other charlton players regarding next season etc.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    I doubt Jacko would leave. He's happy and productive here. Captain of a (now) Championship side.
    On top of that he is injury prone, reaching 30 and has a wife and child settled here in London.
    It would take a lot to move him.