Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Welcome to Krakow.

2»

Comments

• Options
    BWP
  • Options
    The Dutch had to move pitches at their training complex this morning after locals directed monkey chants at their black players
    Maybe they should have followed England's example and left their best black player at home...
    If you are referring to Rio Ferdinand, he is "dual-heritage", not black.

everybody knows Rio Ferdinand is straight up gangster
  • Options
    Rio would of been ok, he comes from the ghetto.
  • Options
    Don'tbe fooled by the rocks that he's got....
  • Options
    The Polish 'mob' was booing Van Bommel .. they mistook him for Erwin Von Rommel and feared that the notorious Wehrmacht Blitzkrieger had returned to invade their beloved country.
  • Options
    The Polish 'mob' was booing Van Bommel .. they mistook him for Erwin Von Rommel and feared that the notorious Wehrmacht Blitzkrieger had returned to invade their beloved country.
    that made me send a mouthful of crisps across the room. sexaaay!
  • Options
    I just got back from Poznan. No probs out there. Actually the atmosphere was great and the natives very friendly. As always, anyone who looks for trouble will find it. I don't expect half as much trouble as is being talked about.
  • Options
    that made me send a mouthful of crisps across the room. sexaaay!
    boom boom ... for you zi walkers is owfer !!!!

• Options
    Great!
  • Options
    25,000 to watch a training game?? Can't believe there's that many left in Poland ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I have travelled in Poland and found the people really friendly then again I wasn't wearing an England football shirt and I am not black so difficult to judge what the reaction will be. Ukraine is a different story I have heard that Kiev is a pretty dangerous place especially if you wander off the beaten track.
  • Options
    From The Times today...

A group of English-speaking football fans were beaten up by Polish hooligans amid growing concerns about racist attacks on players and fans at the European Championship.
    Details of the attack emerged as Uefa said it had no plans to launch an investigation into allegations that Holland’s black players were racially abused during a training session in Cracow, the England base.

Eye witnesses to the attack on foreign fans in the central Polish city of Lodz said that cars containing 50 men stopped outside a pub where supporters were talking and chanting in English and Russian last night.

The attackers were reported to be wearing club colours of local team LKS Lodz. One eyewitness said: “We barricaded the entrance. Some of us remained outside, and they got the brunt of the attack.” Two were taken to hospital.

One local said: ”They forced two younger men to the ground, with multiple attackers starting to punch and kick them. They were lying motionless on the pavement. I thought they were dead.”

The pub owner reportedly refused to press charges out of fear for retaliation attacks.
    Lodz is a popular base for foreign fans at Euro 2012. Ireland will play Croatia in Poznan on Sunday, a two-hour drive from the town.

The families of Theo Walcott and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, two black England players, have already decided not to travel to the competition because they feared abuse from racist fans.
  • Options
    "Two were taken to hospital" isthe only part of this story based on provable fact.

50 men jump a group of unsuspecting people and all they manage is two in hopsital?
  • Options
    And why even link it to the racist chanting that happened yesterday?
  • Options
    & elsewhere it's been reported that no English nationals were involved in the trouble..."english speaking" which covers millions of people, load of tosh.
  • Options
    About a fifth of Earths population are "English speaking" what a ridiculous way to twist a story. If the people were chanting in English and Russian then let's guess what country they come from...
  • Options
    I just got back from Poznan. No probs out there. Actually the atmosphere was great and the natives very friendly. As always, anyone who looks for trouble will find it. I don't expect half as much trouble as is being talked about.
    Ah, but you don't see as much when you go around facing the other way.
  • Options
    Their police sound like really nice people