Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Monday 7.45pm - Ukraine v Sweden - Preview/Match Thread

2»

Comments

• Options
    Why are there empty seats ?
  • Options
    this game has reminded me that I love olof mellberg.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
  • Options
    Suzi, I heard an interview with him yesterday and he sounded half intelligent. But you can't beat Olof for effort. He hasn't been in a game yet tonight 'cos he hasn't bled.

He has the opportunity this year of being the first player to play every minute of 6 major championships
  • Options

looked like plenty of empty seats at the England game too, im half tempted to go over
  • Options

looked like plenty of empty seats at the England game too, im half tempted to go over
    same here, there's still tickets for some games on the official site

• Options

I assume Ukraine are playing in Ukraine
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Good point :-) I guess England and France are the two they want to see. No idea what the population is, but that may also have something to do with it.

• Options
    Not the ideal result for us really.
  • Options

Depends on ticket prices and stuff, could be the case ticket prices are too high compared to average income like in south Africa
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2012

Depends on ticket prices and stuff, could be the case ticket prices are too high compared to average income like in south Africa
    it wouldn't be like that if soviet Russia were still in charge.
  • Options
    Someone should buy that Shevchenko for £30m!
  • Options
    What an absolute joy it was on the underground with all the happy Swedes this morning.

I have a hunch the price of yellow t-shirts could be dropping when the shops open for business