Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Argument at work - Is Danny Welbeck a target man?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Thought he was just trying to get a touch on it hoping to control it
    Glenda says this.

• Options
    Two goals for England, both exceptional finishes.
    The one today, like Kermorgant's goal against Hartlepool, may not have been intended, but what he did with the ball was top-notch.
    I like things.
  • Options
    The one today, like Kermorgant's goal against Hartlepool, may not have been intended, but what he did with the ball was top-notch.
    I like things.
    What things do you like ?

• Options
    I like things.

Are you coming on to me?
  • Options
    I like things.

Are you coming on to me?
    Lol.

• Options
    He meant it no doubt about it what else was he going to do with the ball with the defenders so close and back to go 6 yds out

If messi does it people would sex wee for years

Did Henry mean it against us at highbury
  • Options
    Nothing like Henry's v us.

Not seen much of Welbeck but what I have seen looks like he'll be/is a good Prem player, not world class.
  • Options
    No your right nothing like Henry against us wellbecks is better much better it's a fantastic goal I love watching it
  • Options
    Thanks whoever edited my spelling if argument in the title.
  • Options
    I have to say Welbeck is growing on me as a player.

I didn't rate him before the tournament and thought he was chosen for his club rather than his ability. so far he has proved me wrong.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I have to say Welbeck is growing on me as a player.

I didn't rate him before the tournament and thought he was chosen for his club rather than his ability. so far he has proved me wrong.

Same here. Both he and Carrol seem a bit rough around the edges but there's real potential there, individually and as a pair.
  • Options
    Great goal and I'm sure he meant it, but how many other decent touches did he have? Nor was he making himself an outlet with moxement.
  • Options
    The point of this thread is about target man? well who cares he scored we won! Tournament now looking positive. Just need the same outcome on Tuesday night. Forget about playing for a draw against the hosts...PLAY TO WIN!
  • Options
    All he is in the team to do en Carroll is playing is to score and he done it . Stat that I was reading is Gomez from Germany has touched the ball for a combined total of 23 seconds in the euros but has scored 3 goals. Strikers are their to score
  • Options
    Not a target man but Woy is playing down channels so doesn't need to be. Quick feet, pacy but CCC quality for me, not Prem and certainly a poor international player, but even BWP would have a chance of getting a goal if selected. What SAF sees in him, I'm not sure.
    Championship quality? Yes, because Alex Ferguson has a real habit of benching Berbatov/Owen/Hernandez in favour of Championship standard players.....

Nobody plays for Man Utd on a regular basis unless they are a top, top player - and Welbeck is definitely that.

• Options
    It's pointless saying it mate you heard it for years with Gary neville