Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New Goalkeeper kit (Purple)

13»

Comments

• Options
    Barcelonas are miles better
  • Options
    Purple version of the Croatian keepers kit tonight
  • Options
    Purple version of the Croatian keepers kit tonight

seems as if Nike with all the money they make, dont bother to make individual designs for anyone. even national teams... with france, poland, portugal, croatia and holland all having the same version...

http://www.truecoloursfootballkits.com/articles/euro-2012-goalkeeper-kits
  • Options
    We want nike... We want Nike.

Gets Nike...

It's not the right red, pub team, rubbish...

You lot are so boring at times.

Who cares I'll buy it!

So because you don't like the look of something you're boring?
    Nope because some people just want, want, want. They get and they want different or more.
  • Options
    Jackson makes the home kit look even worse:

On Jacko , that shirt looks awful , i've got one and it looks much nicer in real life.

• Options
    Poor Jacko. The photographer has made him pose with the sun blinding him.

Should have let him wear shades.
  • Options
    i like the goalie top
    my 6 year old got some grief wearing it at school yesterday for footy training from some spurs and arsenal fans calling it embarrassing , i said ask em how many times they've seen their team and tell them that's embarrassing
  • Options
    Well said, OohAah.

That'll teach the baby plastics.
  • Options
    i like the goalie top
    my 6 year old got some grief wearing it at school yesterday for footy training from some spurs and arsenal fans calling it embarrassing , i said ask em how many times they've seen their team and tell them that's embarrassing
    I bet he went straight in with 'how many aways did you go to last season?'
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    lol
    the two aways he mustered last season must be improved on
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i like the goalie top
    They won't be laughing when Bale, Modric and Van Persie all leave!
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    i like the goalie top
    I thought you were gonna say "so he twatted 'em"!

Some on here have short memories. Remember Robby Elliots "special" pink top?

Now THAT was embarassing.
  • Options
    i like the goalie top
    I thought you were gonna say "so he twatted 'em"!

Some on here have short memories. Remember Robby Elliots "special" pink top?

Now THAT was embarassing.

Some people really liked that pink top ( not me) no wonder he left the club :-0

• Options
    edited June 2012
    The club said right from the beginning that the home and away shirts are not what they would have picked, but the deal was finalised too late to pick from other designs in the catalogue, so I don't know what the fuss is all about. It's not the first choice and we have to make do this season. They said that right at the beginning. Obviously they are now going to talk it up, it's marketing - they need to sell as many as they can. And strong sales will put them in a better bargaining position when it comes to selecting from next year's options.
  • Options
    Rubbish kit, but must be a good deal for them to be able to sacrifice a year's worth of shirt revenue. I would imagine sales of this shirt will be on the low side.
  • Options
    ANY NEWS ON THE AWAY KIT?
  • Options
    IT'S BLACK