Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Any Relaxation Tips?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Poplcon, what exactly is the difficulty with 'finding space and time' to relax? For instance long work hours, young family, commuting, or all three? Don't mean to be nosey about your private life but a little more background would be useful and would help with suggestions.
    Firstly thanks for all the wanking tips, greatly recived. Was surprised no one mentioned the laying on your arm until it goes numb technique.

In answer to the question, I do 12 hour days inc travel, that's not really a problem through. It's the rest of the time my brain is constantly ticking over and I never feel rested. I'm constantly tired too.

Christ, you'll be even more exhausted if you follow the advice of this lot and spent what little spare time you have available banging one out!
  • Options
    Seems that there are a lot of wankers on here ;0)
    and pot heads!

• Options
    Meditation
    Learn to breath properly

and of course knocking one out!
  • Options
    cover your balls in peanut butter and get the dog to lick it off whilst furiously pulling yourself off
  • Options
    cover your balls in peanut butter and get the dog to lick it off whilst furiously pulling yourself off
    There speaks a man of experience!
  • Options
    A massive joint
    Winner.

I'm gonna go 'relax' right now.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Smooth or crunchy?
  • Options
    Smooth or crunchy?

No, I think he's called Rover
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Smooth or crunchy?
    Would be unfair to leave one of the dogs out so let both join in.
  • Options
    massage.

not one of these seedy back street jobs, a properly licensed professional outfit so that while you're being massaged you can toss yourself off.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    and pot heads!

I mentioned Thai sticks earlier....at a guess, a lot of you youngsters wouldn't know what I meant?

• Options
    Hi Poplcon

Theres two main strands here - is it one or both of these?

1: You are finding it difficult to find time / space to relax

You need to timetable time for relaxation in, but don't fall into the trap of getting stressed about it or feeling that it is one more thing that you have to fit in to a busy schedule. While you are doing whatever it is you do to relax, tell yourself that while you are doing it you are ONLY doing it and any other activities / worries / things to think about can wait until you are ready to get busy with them again. Relaxing is a habit and a skill and you get better at it with time. (Some of the people on this forum are so good at it they havent got out of bed since we were in the premiership - but they are advanced practitioners, don't try to run before you can walk).

2: You find it difficult to relax even when you have the space or time.

If you have time but are unable to relax anyway you need to actually practice the stuff you've already learnt. Breathing, (counting the breaths up to five then starting again) bringing your attention to being here and now if it's anxiety / panic stuff, or activities that you enjoy and are different from your usual routines. So if you spend all day at work on a computer and on the phone then playing computer games / surfing the internet is not going to help. Your body needs a balance of activites so if you do spend all day sitting down in an enclosed space it's a good idea to look at something that gives you a chance to work off the tension, in the open air. (Masturbation may fit one of these requirements, but trying to accomplish both simultaneously may lead to legal action and more stress, as may some of the other suggestions on here;0) )
  • Options
    and pot heads!

I mentioned Thai sticks earlier....at a guess, a lot of you youngsters wouldn't know what I meant?

I do, it's not nice!
  • Options
    1.59 and we're still on self abuse!

An old army pal of mine used to relax by laying naked in a semi-darkened room.
    He'd take with him an old fashioned gold fish bowl and a butterfly. He'd put the butterfly in the bowl and place the whole lot over his todger. He would then cascade thoughts of the countryside while the butterfly fluttered around in the bowl, usually thoughts of Kate Humbles beaver on Springwatch.

If he felt he wanted an adrenalin rush, he would simply substitute the butterfly for a wasp.

He never used endangered species though.

• Options
    wank over a picture of suzan boyle, after alot of effort you have excersized and also the sense of achievement helps out a lot aswell!
  • Options
    Never watch the news.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Watch a film
    Analysis the fixture list
    Nothing
    Knowledge, you can never have too much.
  • Options
    Never watch the news.
    Unless there's anything worth wanking over in it
  • Options
    Get the dog to lick your balls
  • Options
    Never watch the news.
    Unless there's anything worth wanking over in it
    Jimmy Carr?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I always try and do auto fellatio as that usually relaxes me
  • Options
    I always try and do auto fellatio as that usually relaxes me
    Do you suck seed?
  • Options
    Go for a walk in your local woodland!
  • Options
    Go for a wank in your local woodland!
    pervert
  • Options
    Don't read the latest Peter Varney thread.