Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Graffiti at Charlton...

WSSWSS
edited June 2012 in General Charlton

Comments

• The Holmesdale Sign Making Committee have been up to their old tricks then....
  • Just put a thread up didn't see this one
    Was walking past and see it this morning nothing else better do with there time deluded morons
  • They don't care
  • Is it meant to be an eagle?
  • The sword going straight through the eagle then... just like it will on 15 September... good effort there lads
  • We've been merked by the French...

• edited June 2012
    Lets not jump to conclusions...could be the retro Romans, the US Postal Service crew, wandering Nazis, some disillusioned RAF wallahs, members of the Harley Owners Club, some lost US Airborne Forces, the French, illiterate lawyers, or Vauxhall could be our new sponsors.

Nah, Palace Ultras, probably, no one else would be that stupid.
  • Look at all the overspray... muppets cant even use a stencil properly
  • The sword going straight through the eagle then... just like it will on 15 September... good effort there lads
    This!

Decapitated and sword through it! Only a Nigel would do this, LOL...
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 2012
    Saw it yesterday when I went down there, Thought it looked more like the dutch badge.
  • Love the way the sword is through the middle of it. Brilliant!
  • Pathetic really, innit. Some mug goes out of his way to come to Charlton (probably on the 75 bus from Croydon) only to have his 'artwork' look like its a sword beheading an Eagle.
  • looks like a perfect wave to ride your surf board on, as you do.
  • Nearest they ever get to The Valley, don't like it when a games on!
    Thats what I thought, slayed by the sword

• But they dont care about us.
  • My first thought too was that it was one of our fans; doing it so it looked like the sword had beheaded the eagle.

A bit embarassing for them, like the fan who was assaulted by a toilet cubicle.
  • looks like the eagle is being stabbed through the face! but seriously, i thought they 'didnt care about us' and 'we weren't really rivals'
  • Is there a video on Youtube yet of the brave Glazier doing as there was when they burnt the Charlton scarf?
  • Sponsored links:

• Banksy must be worried.
  • Pathetic. And they call us clowns.
  • I think we should be worried; it looks like some friends of god did it.

• I thought they were all in jail for beating up women and children on a train.

Unless it was the one who fell over in the toilet and came in to court crying out for his dad ?
  • The thing that amuses me most is the size of it. It's tiny. Why would anyone even bother just to spray on that sorry excuse for graffiti?
  • Looks more like a peacock
  • What an embarrassment they are to other palace fans.
  • edited June 2012
    The god squad are after us all
  • edited June 2012
    Where's the pic, if there is one, I'm not seeing it. appeared now.