Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Graffiti at Charlton...

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2012
    Ever since they gave a few kids and OAPs a slap on a train once, they think they can take the p***.
  • Options
    I thought the summer holidays didn't start till July, some 15 year old Palace fan is probably well proud of himself right now that's the funny thing.
  • Options
    Bit on an own goal sword through the Eagles head !

They havnt forgiven us for spraying Jordan orange.
  • Options
    Maybe caught on cctv with any luck loads of cameras round there, probably bricking it!
  • Options
    Less Banksy

More Wanksy

• Options
    WTF ?
  • Options
    WTF are you WTFing MOG? ;-)
  • Options
    I wonder if the brave soul that did this also did one down at the Toolbox in South Bermondsey..........thought not !!
  • Options
    Those two stickers on either side of the sword are Millwall stickers, but have faded now. Been there a couple of years.
  • Options
    WTF is it meant to be ?
    ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nearest they ever get to The Valley, don't like it when a games on!
    Blackheath and Lewisham being a special hiding place :-)

• Options
    WTF is it meant to be ?
    ;-)
    I think it's meant to be a tree blowing in the wind, but the young palace buffoons have put it up sideways.

• Options
    well i think it's really scary and i'm seriously thinking of giving selhurst a miss.
    snigger.
  • Options
    Must admit I shit my pants as soon as I opened this thread. Is anyone safe from spotty oiks with dodgey GCSE results looking for bother ?
  • Options
    Must admit I shit my pants as soon as I opened this thread. Is anyone safe from spotty oiks with dodgey GCSE results looking for bother ?
    I dunno, I'm thinking of hiring a 9 year old bodyguard for the 15th. Better safe than sorry.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    IF thats the case can I stand behind you and sort of hold the duffle coats?
  • Options
    if that is an eagle, why is it wearing slippers?
  • Options
    I cannot put into words how much I hate them. I hope we absolutely destroy them in September. It would probably make me just as happy as when we won the league.
  • Options
    I'd rather lose 5-0 home and away to both Millwall and Palace and win the league again next season...
  • Options
    I'd rather lose 5-0 home and away to both Millwall and Palace and win the league again next season...
    Freak!

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    id rather lose 5-0 home and away to palace and beat the scum 1-0 home and away

and i agree with wss's proposition
  • Options
    Freak!

Blimey Fod thats a bit rich coming from you son!

• Options
    Thats like a magic eye. Just seen what it actually is. My head hurts
  • Options
    Mate I can not agree with that statement I would rather beat them both 5 nil and finish one of relegation than lose and go up
  • Options
    Mate I can not agree with that statement I would rather beat them both 5 nil and finish one of relegation than lose and go up
  • Options
    Why?