Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Euro 2012 Semi Final - Portugal v Spain - Wednesday 27th June, 7.45pm

2»

Comments

• Options
    Blimey, even with Portugal tiring and resorting to cheap fouls and the prospect of penalties, which would render all their neat passing irrelevant, Spain still couldn't play with any urgency at the end. They deserve this lottery
  • Options
    Not sure if anybody else noticed this but portugal have nicked our goalkeepers kit but in black.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Well done Christiano, I'm sure you only wanted to take the last penalty to have a chance of being the hero.
  • Options
    Absolute madness not to have CR not take an early penalty.
  • Options
    Guys arrogance has cost them dearly there. Also, Nani, the bloke has virtually started his run up - leave him alone and take the next one!
  • Options
    You could tell that Alves was going to miss as soon as he stepped up, did not look confident at all.
    Ronaldo is an idiot for not taking earlier , has probably just cost his country their best chance of winning a trophy.
  • Options
    Don't you have to tell the ref your five and in what order?
  • Options
    Think so. Alves must have just went one too early and Nani realised and stepped up.
  • Options
    Hmm Ronaldo ... can you imagine the abuse Rooney would get if he did that.
  • Options
    Hmm Ronaldo ... can you imagine the abuse Rooney would get if he did that.
    Think Ronny will get plenty tbh.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yawn fest, so much for 'total football'
  • Options
    I had Spain in a sweepstake and by getting to the final i have won £20. I thought they were going out. I don't notmally encourage Arsenal players but i did just to see Mr 'I do not, dive cheat or play act' Ronaldo not have his moment of glory and not take a pen was good enough for me !!
  • Options
    Oops. Of course you do. Sorry, been a long day.
  • Options
    Yeah u do but it looks like that defender got it wrong. He went b4 nani and it shouldve been his turn after. Any idea what the consequences are if they are not taken in correct order or does it matter which otder, can u take them in any order and all u got to do is the name the 5 ?
  • Options
    Oops. Of course you do. Sorry, been a long day.
    If he had taken it would they have lost?

Worst I've seen Spain play for about 4 years. They didn't start playing until extra time. Keown was awful and as for the commentator saying it was fascinating ...
  • Options
    Well done Spain!

I'll finish the spread bet thing in the black now whatever happens.
  • Options
    Ronaldo didn't cry!!!!!!! To be fair to Portugal they really took the game to Spain and probably deserved to win in the first 90 mins. But in extra time you could see that they were knackered as Spain piled on the pressure and as a result all Portugal could do was go to Penalty's.
  • Options
    Crap match, was as boring as hell if thats the best there is on offer then i will keep my div 1 footie from last year