Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New Under 21 manager - Nathan Jones (ed. Moved to Brighton)

124»

Comments

• Options
    TelMc32 said:

Definitely a big loss to us given all that he achieved with the U21s in their League, Cup & Kent Cup success. Sounds like a great opportunity for him...a former club, still has property in the area, played in Spain earlier in his career & speaks the manager's language & a step up to seniors.

ChicagoAddick's blog suggests that the Turkish trip was paid for personally by the way. He also picks out Hughesy, which is a great shout.

All the best at Brighton, Nathan...too short a time here, but you left a great impression.

This. SLP says Powell is sad to see him go, but was not going to stand in his way.
  • Options

Well there goes our reserve full back! Euell could move up from the u18s if they want a seamless integration but presumably they don't as if they were going to appoint from within why advertise the role?

I do think its odd that the club didn't announce his departure before advertising the role. Surely you would want to control the announcement of this rather than it coming out in the way it has. If for no other reason than it helps publicize that the role is vacant! Do the club employ a PR?

Anyway, good luck to Nathan Jones, judging on his brief time with us I think he has a bright future in the game.

Aren't there laws with regards to advertising job roles, even if you know you want to hire internally? My employment law isn't as sharp as it could be.
    You don't have to advertise externally as long as you run a fair process inviting internal applicants.
  • Options

Nathan Jones ‏@cocowasp 16h
    Been overwhelmed wit all messages,I've been blessed with best year of my life, sad to leave @CAFCofficial but excited for challenge at BHAFC

Had a great 1st day,took 1st session,good meeting,paint balling,traditional dinner and sang my song, medley #LaBamba #500miles #algoparatodo

Jus wanna say thank u to all @CAFCofficial for the most amazing time,great club,fans,staff,players and most importantly my boys #EDS #loveya

#rottentothecore behind the scenes.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    How long has He been gone ?

*sorry*