Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Olympics - Who is going to what ?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Mens Football final at Wembley - hopefully it will be GB!
    Me too £40 tickets - back row probably :)
  • Options
    Im still hoping to get tickets for something at the olympic village.
  • Options
    JohnboyUK, are you aware that you need to buy a ticket to stand on Box Hill and they have sold out???

http://www.thisissurreytoday.co.uk/Olympic-men-s-cycling-Box-Hill-tickets-sell/story-16227050-detail/story.html
    Yep, am standing in my cousin's front garden who is smack bang on the loop, with no pavement in front so will have a completely unobscured view of the Peloton thundering by :-)

Nice one, lucky you, give Cav a loud cheer for us
  • Options
    Quoting my own reply on the previous page...
    Doing a quick search, you can get £45 tickets to see women's hockey, Sunday evening 29th July, so there are still opportunities to get into the Olympic Park - and those tickets are genuinely there as I could have bought them...
    There are plenty of tickets for sports like Hockey (25k seater stadium) in the Olympic park, I imagine you'll be able to get Handball as well.
  • Options
    I am not moaning, applied for several events but did not get a ticket, so TV for me, although trying to get a view point for Beach Volleyball as I work in office near there!!!
  • Options
    Cycling Sprint finals with Victoria Pendleton hopefully, yum yum......
    And men's diving finals hopefully cheering Tom Daley to gold.
  • Options
    Quoting my own reply on the previous page...
    Doing a quick search, you can get £45 tickets to see women's hockey, Sunday evening 29th July, so there are still opportunities to get into the Olympic Park - and those tickets are genuinely there as I could have bought them...
    There are plenty of tickets for sports like Hockey (25k seater stadium) in the Olympic park, I imagine you'll be able to get Handball as well.

Yer i did see that, just had no proper internet for 3 weeks so not had a chance to go through the list myself.
  • Options
    won tickets for all the diving off coca-cola.
  • Options
    I cant wait,
    Greco Roman Wrestling 27 July
    Mens indoor volleyball 29 July
    Womens football NZ v someone Ricoh arena July 31
    Athletics session Para Olympics 31 August
    Plus 5 shifts as a games maker in the comms control and command centre at Woolwich, anyone else games making?
  • Options
    Not bought tickets but will be watching the Olympic Road Cycling race on a good spot on the loop at Box Hill with thousands of others.
    Not directly Olympic ticket-related but I've got a VIP pass to the press/celebrity launch of the Belgium Olympic and Interfederal Committee hosted "Cycling Paradise" at Belgium House, near Embankment. I get to meet the legendary Eddie Merckx and a load of other pro cyclists and celebrities.
    Is that the event British Cycling are advertising in their current email out?

I met Eddy 2 years ago at Earls Court, BIG guy would feck with him...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I am going to ... watch it on the telly.
  • Options
    Got the following

Boxing
    Tennis Centre Court (3rd Round)
    Athletics ( 100mtrs womens final + Jess Ennis + Mo Farah + Dai Greene)
    Football Semi Final at Wembley

Really looking forward to the whole thing.
  • Options
    Athletics first morning
    South Korea v Gabon
    Womans Semi Final (Wembley)
    2 sessions Shooting (gave the tickets to my Dad who loves it)
  • Options
    If you have tickets are you allowed to use the special Olympic lanes our taxes have paid for or are they just for David Cameron and his ilk?
    Not allowed to use the lanes but get a free public transport pass to get me to all of my events I have tickets for.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    I'm going to fook all because I got no tickets, lucky me!!!!!!!!!!!! : (

I now hate the Olympics with a passion!!!!!!!!!

Moan over I will now avoid all Olympic related threads.
  • Options
    Am I the only one going to the weightlifting :(
  • Options
    First gb football game, and quarter final-hopefully Spain brazil ;)
  • Options
    olympic football in cardiff I think. Team GB's group. Not particularly fussed about the results, more just the experience.
  • Options
    olympic football in cardiff I think. Team GB's group. Not particularly fussed about the results, more just the experience.
    I think the Olympic football is as far removed from the Olympic experience as you can get whilst being in the Olympics.

• Options
    Not bought tickets but will be watching the Olympic Road Cycling race on a good spot on the loop at Box Hill with thousands of others.
    Not directly Olympic ticket-related but I've got a VIP pass to the press/celebrity launch of the Belgium Olympic and Interfederal Committee hosted "Cycling Paradise" at Belgium House, near Embankment. I get to meet the legendary Eddie Merckx and a load of other pro cyclists and celebrities.
    Is that the event British Cycling are advertising in their current email out?

I met Eddy 2 years ago at Earls Court, BIG guy would feck with him...
    Yeah, think so as the place is open for the duration of the Olympics.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Basketball preliminary rounds, includes 2 games which is pretty decent
  • Options
    Anyone driving to the shooting or what else is on the common, give me a shout nearer the time and should be able to sort out a parking permit for you. (as long as the children arn't visiting) ; )
  • Options
    i just got an email - more tickets released for many events including the opening ceremony. A bargain at £995.
  • Options
    Archery @ Lords - Mens Team Final
    Shooting @ Woolwich - Skeet
    Basketball@O2 - Mens Semi final
    Hockey @ Riverside Arena -Mens Prelims
    Boxing @ Excel - flyweights/welterweight last 16.

Will also do the Cycling Road Races (in West London) & Marathons if accessible.

Couldn't get Athletics, so going to the Aviva Grand Prix @ Crystal Palace on Friday.

More and more tickets being released as International tickets are returned. I suspect the Sunday Times investigation has panicked those organisations into returning them.
  • Options
    Boxing & Basketball.
  • Options
    I went to see the torch relay in Southend today. That's probably it for me.

• Options
    Come on, who would?
  • Options
    If you're playing that game (I might have guessed), you might prefer this:

• Options
    edited July 2012
    Thankfully, she's not an old flame of mine.
  • Options
    Thankfully, she's not an old flame of mine.
    Stop it, stop it. I've got a horrible feeling this thread's going to go down a light hearted route. We can't have that now can we?