Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

John Lydon ... On Question Time Now......

Should be interesting if he can get a word in!

Comments

• Options
    Good call. he is !!!
  • Options
    Starting to liven up!
  • Options
    If he can get a word in? They can't shut him up!
  • Options
    Well i did post that before he started talking to be fair!
  • Options
    Inspired choice, by the look of it.

Ed Davey is my local MP (not in Prague of course) I like him a lot. I dont like Louise Mensch. This is going to be fun.
  • Options
    Talking a lot of sense as usual. Complete waste of time having a parliamentary enquiry on banking...should be judge led without a doubt and they proved it yesterday with their abject failure & behaviour in quizzing Bob Diamond.
  • Options
    John Lydon complaining that bankers thought 'they were above the law'. That's right John, you've no time for anarchy have you, always been firmly in the law & order camp...
  • Options
    This is brilliant.Thank you so much MIA for alerting us to this.

I'm trying to get my mind around watching the Sex Pistols by accident on that Granada late night show in 1976, and thinking wtf is this...and now...
  • Options
    Great stuff - Johnny is always fantastic entertainment value. Louise is a real enigma - I detest her politics (and therefore, her) but yep, I would.
  • Options
    Brilliant. My country, right or wrong...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    50% of what he said was spot on, 50% utter drivel. Makes him 50% better than some politicians I guess but overall he just talked over people and looked like he was off his head at times.
  • Options
    Mensch was awful. Lydon was brilliant entertainment.
  • Options
    50% of what he said was spot on, 50% utter drivel. Makes him 50% better than some politicians I guess but overall he just talked over people and looked like he was off his head at times.
    The minority panellists have to talk over people to get a look in with Dimbleby as Chairman.

He is a LibLabCon sycophant.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Would ya?

(yes I would)
  • Options
    Wow John Lydons really changed. :-0
  • Options
    A bit scary.
  • Options
    This is brilliant.Thank you so much MIA for alerting us to this.

I'm trying to get my mind around watching the Sex Pistols by accident on that Granada late night show in 1976, and thinking wtf is this...and now...
    Yup...Johnny's first words to the tv viewing public...Get off your arse; applies to alot of the youth today

• Options
    Mensch is absolutely gorgeous, don't care much for what she was going on about though. Lydon was brilliant entertainment. Half of what he said went completely over the head of the panel and audience, guy was bloody hilarious.
  • Options
    Would I?

Hell yes................
  • Options
    Jonny is a great guy and great company he is as nutty as a box of frogs had a few great nights with him in attendance but then the whole family is a bit mad I should know I married one
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Best line of the night "I don't want my drugs taxed".
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Jonny is a great guy and great company he is as nutty as a box of frogs had a few great nights with him in attendance but then the whole family is a bit mad I should know I married one
    He's got a really bad reputation of treating people very badly. I was always disappointed by that.
  • Options
    Louise Mensch on Have I Got News For You. Absolutely slaughtered. She was completely lost and made to look incredibly naive and out of touch.
  • Options
    Louise Mench is more Rock n Roll than Lydon.

Married to the manager of Metalica, Red Hot Chilli Peppers etc.
  • Options
    Thought Lydon was a bit embarassing to be honest, repeated "Listen, I know nothing, right" too many times. I expect the politicians to talk over each other, and my heroes to maintain a little decorum and to rise above the rest. Got so fed up I had to switch off half way through.
  • Options
    He's got a really bad reputation of treating people very badly. I was always disappointed by that.
    If that's the case, I'd have a good bet they were from the media.
    Thought Lydon was a bit embarassing to be honest, repeated "Listen, I know nothing, right" too many times. I expect the politicians to talk over each other, and my heroes to maintain a little decorum and to rise above the rest. Got so fed up I had to switch off half way through.
    Johnny ROTTEN - Decorum? Now there's a contradiction in terms!

NLA, How are you related...? Agree with your summary. I've heard good things from people who've met him... Met him once myself, and he seemed charming, in his own inimitable way.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    I would t say related I married his cousin

I have met him a few times and he has always one across as a genuinely nice fella
  • Options
    Sorry folks if I am in a minority of one here so be it. The reason his comments went over the heads of the audience and the panel is that he talks 90% bollocks. The guy is a complete phony always has been. The Sex Pistols were Malcolm McClaren's brainchild, all of it persona, music everything. Never Mind the Bollocks was a great album I won't argue about that.

So he has affected this B- Movie pyscho stare but we all know he's not half as tasty as he would like us to think and all the artists he slagged off such as Led Zeppelin and The Who have gone on to achieve iconic status their influence there for all the hear and what has Lydon done? Appeared on "I'm a celebrity" where he made a dick of himself and advertises Anchor Butter......rock and roll eh John? Like I said a phoney.

so Headguard on and gumshield in and await the furore
  • Options
    It's all about opinions
  • Options
    Yep agree 100% North London by the way I can't stand Pete Townshend either because he's a pretentious tit head