Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Recommend me a cycle .

13»

Comments

• Options
    mendonca said:

Anyone else selling or know where I can get a similar bike from.

I have a Specialized Langster size 56cm for sale, 2 years old but never been used.
    SPDs fitted.
    £325
  • Options
    Does anyone have any experience of Cycle Insurance? Having just weighed out close to £1000 I'm looking to cover it against theft and accidental damage. Getting quotes around £90.00. Does anyone know whether that is decent value?
  • Options
    Clem, thats about standard for stand alone insurance. Cheapest way in on house contents insurance. M&S insure all bikes to the value of £4k. I'm with more than and both of my bikes are covered to £1.5k on the stand alone insurance but I pay an additional £25 a year on top to cover my more expensive bike up to £3k to cover the upgrades I've made. Both bikes are insured for being away from home, theft and damage. The only thing you need to be careful of is that bike arent covered if they are stolen out of the back of or off a car bike carrier.
  • Options
    No danger of mine going anywhere in a car.

Thanks for the info. Going to talk to More Than (home contents) before I commit to anything.