Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton sack Chris Powell (in Football Manager)

At the end of 2012/13 season, Charlton find themselves heading back to L1 after just one season in the championship, getting relegated on the final day of the campaign. Charlton boss Chris powell is sacked to be replaced with........................Alan Curbishley.

Well, that's what just happened in my Football Manager game............................................

Comments

• Options
    arse
  • Options
    Weird, on my game I just got Charlton to the Premiership, and AC Milan have offered me a contract, so I'm off and Powell is lined up to take my place!
  • Options
    Silly
  • Options
    Ban him - I nearly had a heart attack and I've no idea what hospital to go to since Queen Marys went bankrupt.
  • Options
    Well, it does state "Not sports related". ;-)
  • Options
    This is why no'one likes you.
  • Options
    This is why no'one likes you.
    except for you, my football friend. :-)
  • Options
    Wanker
  • Options
    What a stupid thing to post at the moment
  • Options
    i suppose you were right to post it because it is a FACT.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    oh piss off and get a sense of humour. It clearly stated NOT SPORTS RELATED and the title has since been edited. Might even get some of you breathing again.............................
  • Options
    oh piss off and get a sense of humour. It clearly stated NOT SPORTS RELATED and the title has since been edited. Might even get some of you breathing again.............................
    LOL

• Options
    Some people have a very strange sense of humour!
  • Options
    oh piss off and get a sense of humour
    wasn't remotely funny. You see the headline 'Charlton sack Chris Powell' your first thought isn't to check to see what category it's in.
    And to edit the title later? Too late by then as I'm already on the floor.

• Options
    All this proves is that Tangoflash is not very good at FM!
  • Options
    Same kind of sense of humour as someone who screams "FIRE!!!" in the middle of a house party, hilarious.
  • Options
    This is him using FMRTE to boost all his players as well!
  • Options
    Just plain silly I guess.
  • Options
    Yaaaaaawwwwnnnnn... Slow day at the office is it?

This is another ' ohhhhhh looook at meeee, I want attention from everyone loooook pleaseeeeee' thread
  • Options
    Yeah, I finished 4th with Villa, hence CP got sacked and not me...................pay attention. ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    this joke seems to have gone down well.
  • Options
    Just about as well as anything posted on here lately.......................Some people are not happy unless they're moaning and only see negatives in everything it seems.
  • Options
    Zzzzzzzzzz ;-)

I saw not sports related so I didn't believe you. Don't see how people have become upset because of this.
  • Options
    That's quite possibly the only way Curbs will get another job...
  • Options
    Just about as well as anything posted on here lately.......................Some people are not happy unless they're moaning and only see negatives in everything it seems.
    What.......... like Chris Powell being sacked you mean?

• Options
    Zzzzzzzzzz ;-)

I saw not sports related so I didn't believe you. Don't see how people have become upset because of this.
    Because they seem to only be looking for the negatives in everything...........

• Options
    Nice one Morph ;-)
  • Options
    Yeah, I finished 4th with Villa, hence CP got sacked and not me...................pay attention. ;-)
    Why don't you take over Tango? Screw AC, live the dream

• Options
    edited July 2012
    Why don't you take over Tango? Screw AC, live the dream

Nah, already got a charlton game on the back boiler. Champions league football for the Addicks in that one............................ :-)
  • Options
    Charlton pushing for play-offs in the championship in my one. Currently trying to lead Arsenal to first title in 2015..