Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall - Charlton 1969

2»

Comments

• Options
    What plums in that video how they have cjanged
  • Options
    So there are a load of blokes in a Pub and they are called "Top Boys" based on what because they make noise for some 24 seconds , by the way when I was at the ground I was unaware of any agg in or around the ground
  • Options
    we actually got a point at millwall.
    extremely rare footage indeed.
    So there are a load of blokes in a Pub and they are called "Top Boys" based on what because they make noise for some 24 seconds , by the way when I was at the ground I was unaware of any agg in or around the ground
    I was in that pub - and no, it wasn't filled with 'top boys'...mainly Greenwich based Millwall fans.
  • Options
    What plums in that video how they have cjanged
    They are pretty disgusting human beings...in a pub, drinking beer, singing..for godsake, it's a Saturday just before Christmas chaps...they should be being dragged around Bluewater with all the other dead eyed, Saturday night TV, iPhone owning citizens of this fine island.
  • Options
    And relax ...
  • Options
    I was in that pub - and no, it wasn't filled with 'top boys'...mainly Greenwich based Millwall fans.
    Is that you with the multi coloured gloves?
  • Options
    Remember that lock in at toolbox couple of years back, 3 of us walked into that pub at London Bridge (eventually), to left of exit, one of ours had a shirt - packed with Millwall, stayed and had a few pints and more than a few laughs - fair play to that lot
  • Options
    Is that you with the multi coloured gloves?
    Yes.