Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Crystal Palace Talent.

edited July 2012 in Not Sports Related
Surely we have some top Charlton Totty to match this?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6N2vwe9Swk&feature=player_embedded#!

Comments

• Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Mq_4KRBqWA

And if that performance is anything to go by they will surely be demoted this year.

Hur hur.
  • Options
    Well, there's Curb_it and Suziesausage...
  • Options

terrible miming.

this isnt actually an advert for their season tickets?!..hahaha...it is!...a new low....
    certainly appealing to their target audience of shy spotty teen boys who are awkward around girls. "Come on boys become a palace fan and i might just let you grope my boobs."
  • Options
    What's the point in that I don't get it?
  • Options
    Was invited on a night out with the Palace cheerleaders a few weeks ago. Turned it down. I just couldn't do it. Wish I had now
  • Options
    I've had better...
  • Options
    Seth Plum won't like this...but they are no longer allowed on to the pitch when we play them. Apparently it's too upsetting for them.

I smile at the thought of some Croydon mum moaning about those nasty Millwall fans leering at her cheer leader daughter, and how we're scum and thick...without one trace of irony.
  • Options
    They were all so bloody thin that I thought the eagle was going to swoop down and fly off with one of them...

Perhaps we should get some women with a bit more meat on them (and proper hair cuts) and then have a robin swoop over them.

• Options
    edited July 2012
    Call me Maybe? One reminded my of Matt Lucas when she popped up and at 2:48 I swear Lenny Henry made an appearance, followed by David Walliams! They certainly spared no expense in producing that twaddle!
  • Options
    Do you know, they ALMOST make that fucking tip of a ground look attractive
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    its not exactly as good as Miami's effort is it

• Options
    embarrassment to the game. some decent doris's there but look at the state of that sorry football club. "look, a bit of tit. now buy this ticket so you can watch 11 more every other saturday this year."

no thanks, wankers.

hope i haven't unleashed some hidden hatred.
  • Options
    Thing is it wont work as all the spotty youth will be furiously pulling themselves over it and won't last the full 3 minutes, so they'll be reaching for the tissues as the number pops up at the end
  • Options
    the picture of them thats been on here before where they are all lined up, the bird at the front with dark hair is UNBELIEVABLE.
  • Options
    They only work for Palace. Doesn't mean they support them.
  • Options
    *CRINGE*

Is there anything about their club which isn't forced/put on? - Cheerleaders, ultras, "South London & Proud" etc...
  • Options
    the picture of them thats been on here before where they are all lined up, the bird at the front with dark hair is UNBELIEVABLE.
    I know the one! I agree, she was hot
  • Options
    Well, there's Curb_it and Suziesausage...
    Plus Fanny & Weegie
  • Options
    I know the one! I agree, she was hot
    Somebody re-post it..
  • Options
    Same girls also cover gillingham. Mates sister is one
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Same girls also cover gillingham. Mates sister is one
    they're certainly not fussy.
  • Options
    What's with the condom of water bursting on the poor girl's chest at around 2.30?
  • Options
    I hope they all took a long shower to get that Palarse shit off their skin!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    the vid starts off with some serious cankles !!!
  • Options
    looking at the Palarse forum, they seem to think its the cleverest PR stunt ever.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    looking at the Palarse forum, they seem to think its the cleverest PR stunt ever.
    as with everything their club does its nicked from somewhere else. Its copied from the miami dolphins cheerleaders...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIfbghHdG1s
  • Options
    They actually remind me a bit of MK Dons in that everything they do seems to be some sort of commercial stunt to try and win fans. Silly music videos, cheerleaders, wanting to use an Americanized logo etc.

When they score a goal, they have some bloke who shouts 'Gooooooooooool' over the microphone as well.

How much more embarrassing can it get?!
  • Options
    They're all so small and skinny. I think one is called Denise. Denise is the least minute.
  • Options
    Now, they are proper women. Im crazy in love
  • Options
    stolen from the dolphins classic