Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Crystal Palace Talent.

2»

Comments

• Options
    What a bummer. I'm surprised they didn't paint the ticket office phone number on their tits at the end.
    It's like watching a desperate man plead for his wife not to leave him. Makes me feel sad, dirty but also strangely annoyed.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Speaking of The Glaziers copying other Clubs ideas, how did their Eagles Express fare?

I expect they're putting on extra coaches for next season.
  • Options
    They actually remind me a bit of MK Dons in that everything they do seems to be some sort of commercial stunt to try and win fans. Silly music videos, cheerleaders, wanting to use an Americanized logo etc.

When they score a goal, they have some bloke who shouts 'Gooooooooooool' over the microphone as well.

How much more embarrassing can it get?!
    Just like your spelling? ;-)
  • Options
    Some tarts in a junkyard miming!!!!!
  • Options
    I know as a man I'm supposed to like that sort of thing but I just think it's so tacky and demeaning.
  • Options
    What a joke club. They really are a skidmark on the underpant of society.
  • Options
    they will be wanting to slam dunk goals next and asking for time-outs while playing glad all over on their stripey vuvuzela's!
  • Options
    watching that makes me feel old. :-(
  • Options
    They're now making the bikinis available for fans to buy...
  • Options
    They actually remind me a bit of MK Dons in that everything they do seems to be some sort of commercial stunt to try and win fans. Silly music videos, cheerleaders, wanting to use an Americanized logo etc.

When they score a goal, they have some bloke who shouts 'Gooooooooooool' over the microphone as well.

How much more embarrassing can it get?!
    Just like your spelling? ;-)
    Haha, the red line that appeared when I typed "Americanised" had me wondering!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    They're now making the bikinis available for fans to buy...
    The ones worn in the video....ummm!