Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Palace say they don't care???

124»

Comments

• Options
    Hahaha oh dear oh dear...

http://www.holmesdale.net/page.php?id=84
    Those "ultras" sure are some crazy kids.
  • Options
    Nuff said, probably one of my favourite games ever:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acAYv8wBotk
  • Options
    Hahaha oh dear oh dear...

http://www.holmesdale.net/page.php?id=84
    And we're the trainspotting anoraks. Seriously, that is embarrassing.
  • Options
    including a friend of mine who was headbutted despite being with his 5 year old daughter.

That's truly disgusting.

Oh right. Because Millwall have got 'standards'.
    Do me a favour.
    This may be an interesting twist for you Uboat, but I was simply commenting on it as a father and human being - not as any fan of any club.

Grow-up.
    Oh sorry, Bunny. In future please make it clear whether you're posting as a Millwall fan or a human being.
  • Options
    including a friend of mine who was headbutted despite being with his 5 year old daughter.

That's truly disgusting.

Oh right. Because Millwall have got 'standards'.
    Do me a favour.
    This may be an interesting twist for you Uboat, but I was simply commenting on it as a father and human being - not as any fan of any club.

Grow-up.
    Oh sorry, Bunny. In future please make it clear whether you're posting as a Millwall fan or a human being.
    Dear me. You are a right muppet.

• Options
    Calm down, it was a joke. An obvious one that you set up nicely, but still a joke. I think you might be a bit too sensitive for this forum.
  • Options
    pretty hard to tell if you were joking to be fair
  • Options
    I thought it was quite clever!
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Chuckle etc.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So what I get from this thread is:

A. You hate us;
    B. You don't hate us;
    C. We are hooligans;
    D. We are not worthy of being hooligans as you are a hoolie 'notch' above us;
    E. You are more akin to Millwall than us;
    F. But you are nothing like Millwall;
    G. We will never understand rivalry;
    H. Despite the fact you (and only you) view us as your rivals;

And you think we are odd?
    Go away soft lad
  • Options
    Palace? I shit 'em!
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    matt shatt himself :-)
    I may repeat this every time he posts, until he bores off.
  • Options
    Jeez. Why do other fans waste so much time bothering writing in this forum if it isn't constructive.

The same things are said over and over again but all we should be looking at is:

Who is the most successful club in south?

Who gets the biggest support on average week in and week out?

These are the questions to determine facts about the size of a club. Talk about fans being "hard" and "cockney" is amusing. Every set of fans have different types of fans amongst them.

Hope this puts this ridiculous debate to bed. And I hope the "other" fans find something better to do than become keyboard warriors scrolling through rival teams forums. That goes for the person who orignally posted the Palace quote.
  • Options
    Going back to the comment about getting into the Arthur Wait stand, we most certainly did, very easy it was as well and they didn't get us out, the old bill did, I know because I was there, the stupidness of youth, not proud of it, just putting the facts straight and this is not a wind up comment but I truly don't give a monkeys about Palace (the team of the 80"s, what a laugh) I don't even consider them a London club, Millwall is the te I loathe
  • Options
    Only time I've seen anything of any note from Palace was mid 90's Penge Road.

Every other time, they've been happy to sit in pubs and make no effort to get to any cafc, drink in Lewisham, make plenty of noise when surrounded by OB and attack familys on a train.

The thing is with them, allover online they seem to want to be Millwall yet
    are more like a pathetic version of Fulham with their Ultras.

They will always be a 'notch below Charlton' in every respect whether that be in the 'hoolie' stakes or just club wise.

We're not the ones pretending to be something we're not. We ARE a family club with a minority. We don't claim to be anything like Millwall nor squeaky clean (Fulham style)

Sorry Admin for going through all that,
  • Options
    Going back to the comment about getting into the Arthur Wait stand, we most certainly did, very easy it was as well and they didn't get us out, the old bill did, I know because I was there, the stupidness of youth, not proud of it, just putting the facts straight and this is not a wind up comment but I truly don't give a monkeys about Palace (the team of the 80"s, what a laugh) I don't even consider them a London club, Millwall is the te I loathe
    I was there too, and faversham is putting a little bit of spin on this,it was scary stuff...
  • Options
    It was for you your palace
  • Options
    And that puts that little itch to bed.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It was for you your palace
    Err sorry mate how am I palace?
  • Options
    I'd expect Palace to make a few decent signings with the money they've recieved this summer. If not I can see them struggling which I would enjoy.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Matt-Herself
    A. You are c***
    B. same as A
  • Options
    Any chance you could edit that please? We don't really go in for that on here.
  • Options
    Agree a lot with BA's last post.
  • Options
    Matt-Herself
    A. You are c***

B same as A
  • Options
    Agreed poor grammar
  • Options
    The irony of a Palace fan logging on to a Charlton website to insist that we are not local rivals would probably be lost on himself.

There may not be much animosity felt by CP fans who live the other side of Croydon, but in places like Bromley that are more or less equidistant from the two grounds, there is, inevitably, local rivalry. Add the fact that we have played each other frequently, and in 3 different divisions in the last 40 years, plus the wilderness years of the groundshare, then it is clear that the fixture v Charlton will be one of the spicier games on the Palace calendar this year.
  • Options
    I have always found football rivalries to be petty and childish. I could never understand why my fellow man isn't entitled to choose a different team to me. He chooses a different wife, wears different clothes and sometimes votes for a different political party. He might even choose a different God.
    That said , me and my family f*****g hate Crystal Palace.
  • Options
    Back in the 70s my dad used to take me to both millwall and charlton and tells me there was never any rivery back then! Both sets of fans watched each other ,i dont believe him! All i remember is the amount of meat wagons outside millwall waiting to bundle in any trouble makers.
    I just thank him for never taking me to palace,top man my dad.