Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

****POKER SCHEDULE (JULY-JAN)**** ALL POTENTIAL PLAYERS OLD AND NEW MUST READ****

Comments

• Options
    I have just set up tournament on there for tomorrow ko 8, hope thats ok? Called Sunday slog can do a new thread if better tomorrow when i get in
  • Options
    Did you do 6 per table, 11 dollar regular? Top 20 percent pay? If not I'll have to change it? And did you allow for time difference and time change tonight?
  • Options
    Whats happening here. Has the original game be canceled.
  • Options
    Yes it is a bit odd should have been $11.00 game, no doubt Sadie will correct it.
  • Options
    I am sorry guys should be $11 thought we just decided to try and up the chips. does anybody know is EST still going to be an hour ahead tomorrow? Or does it have to be 2 hours difference to work will PS recognise the time change straight away?
  • Options
    I'm going to wait until the time change then set up the game, JB if you ever read this, you set up the game with wrong stake, I will set it up with the 3000 start chips to see what it's like but with original game plan as schedule, but 15 minutes earlier unless there are any objections, in case the game runs longer.
  • Options
    this coming thursday 8th november we have a turbo knockout, as the last turbo was too fast I'll try this one with more chips and see what happens, if there are no objections.

please say whether you want 1000, 1500, 2000 or 3000 chips and I'll go with the most votes thanks.
  • Options
    3,000. Whats the buy in?
  • Options
    If it's a turbo then 3000 should be fine.
  • Options
    3000 if its a turbo .
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

3,000. Whats the buy in?

$6.75

• Options
    3 thousand please :)
  • Options

3,000. Whats the buy in?

$6.75

Too steep for Mr Front, Brighton ;)
  • Options
    3k it is then.
  • Options
    $2.20 week sunday, should be a good selling point for newbies...
  • Options
    There is a match tonight but for some reason I can't post a thread regulars will know unfortunately there was meant to be a newbie attraction with low stack but probably not now :(
  • Options
    Can we make it a bigger stake then ?
  • Options

Can we make it a bigger stake then ?

We have a mixture of high and low stakes to suit everybody and to not pull too hard on the purse strings.
  • Options
    Hope to be home in time
  • Options
    I'm in. I think 2 dollars is a bit too low a buy in really, but it's all about the leaderboard and points are up for grabs.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We are having problems, posting a new thread for tonight! Me and @sadiejane1981 have bother tried to post but waiting for approval.... wtf

Hope everyone can make it tonight so far we have 4, frustrating as this will be the best one for any newbies to poker or online poker :(
  • Options
    I'm in and if I can get sonic out of his boozy kip so will he
  • Options
    in
  • Options

in

Valuuuuuuuuuuuuu

• Options
    just 4 me :)
  • Options
    ive woken up and im in
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    playing super tight tonight, make the most of my $2.20
  • Options
    A reminder of our big end of poker season game sunday, $22 stake its set up ready to register. The leaderboard is reset on monday so last chance to bag your points for 2012. thread will be up tomorrow.
  • Options
    I will be there