Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lawrie Wilson: Charlton were right to let me go (ed. Signed Bolton)

13»

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2015
    Lord, Please Forgive PL54
    for he has sinned.
    But because i believe in free speech and i'm an atheist, you cut me off from your hot line years ago. (God not PL54 ?)
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Several pictures were posted yesterday. Team bonding day.

For oohaah infomation,

The rest of the squad were in Church,
    Except Simon Makienok,
    Who was having a tattoo of
    I'M CHARLTON ATHLETIC TILL I DIE
    on his Hampton.

In Church

He was crap but I didn't know he'd started whoring himself out
    There's no money involved, he was just fed up of being unable to say he's scored.
  • Options

Several pictures were posted yesterday. Team bonding day.

For oohaah infomation,

The rest of the squad were in Church,
    Except Simon Makienok,
    Who was having a tattoo of
    I'M CHARLTON ATHLETIC TILL I DIE
    on his Hampton.

He only had that tatoo because the full scale portrait of Solly left a gap at the bottom
  • Options

Lawrie Wilson made a total of 96 appearances in his three-year second spell of his career at Charlton, unfortunately he found himself out of favour after a couple of managerial changes, finding himself heading out on loan to Rotherham and his contract was left to expire in the summer.

image: http://cdn.footballleagueworld.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/wilson-300x188.jpg

Wilson has joined Bolton Wanderers
    Despite being released, and mixed views from supporters, I personally believe that Lawrie is a huge loss for Guy Luzon and a huge gain for Neil Lennon's side.

Wilson has great versatility on the pitch and he's capable of playing on the right-wing of defence and midfield, something that will come in very handy for Neil Lennon - as many Championship clubs often find themselves with a plethora of injuries.

Many supporters that have met him would not surprisingly say he's a great guy, with a great attitude who will easily walk through walls for the right manager.

He wasn't a player which was rated too highly when Chris Powell brought him to Charlton in 2012, however his work-rate and obvious passion for the club won over the hearts of many.

A fresh new start for Wilson, and if he is starting regularly under Neil Lennon and gains confidence, Lawrie can prove to be one of Bolton's signings of the Summer.

Bolton Wanderers fans....... What do you make of this opinion? Is Wilson a good signing for the Trotters? Let us know your thoughts and opinions in the comments below!

Read more at http://footballleagueworld.co.uk/opinion-why-lawrie-wilson-is-an-exceptional-signing-for-bolton-wanderers/#PO0UX3HP9Xz551qC.99

Wrote by myself