Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bury Town Tuesday 31st (Charlton Win 2-1)

edited July 2012 in General Charlton
Living in Cambridge (approximately 40 minutes away from Bury), I'm gonna head down and check out the game. Just wondered if many others were going to bother making the trip up from London for it? Or will me and my Dad be the only two addicks there

Comments

• Options
    Living in Norwich so will probably go.
  • Options
    The good news is I'm staying at EF Centre Parcs next week so this is an ideal PSF for me. The bad news is, my son got last minute tickets for the Olympics on that date through his school and I'm bringing him back so that he can attend
  • Options
    I'll be there, easy to get to!
  • Options
    Hoping to make the trip from Harwich
  • Options
    Does anyone know if this is going to be first team or CAFC XI? As we are playing Crawley on Wednesday.
  • Options
    OS only says Bromley and Tonbridge games were/are Charlton XIs.

Could be wrong but I imagine most first team players will get 60+ mins in one of the two games, with youngsters and trialists making up the numbers.
  • Options
    It will be roughly 9 'first teamers' in each squad, with the rest made up of youngsters and trialists, so something like Hamer, Solly, Cort, Evina, Jackson, Pritchard, Hollands, BWP and Wagstaff in one side, Sullivan, Wilson, Talyor, Morrison, Wiggins, Stephens, Green, Cook, Kermorgant and Haynes in another.
  • Options
    After reading the latest article on the OS, it looks like Nathan Jones is taking the development squad to Bury St. Edmonds tonight with the first team travelling to Crawley tomorrow.
  • Options
    me n mrs shep live in bury so we'll be there with as many family and friends as we can tempt! good burgers there fyi!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    well do you think i come on hear to read your drivel(<?{%-}> ) wot woz the score
  • Options
    hayes playing a part tonight
  • Options

After reading the latest article on the OS, it looks like Nathan Jones is taking the development squad to Bury St. Edmonds tonight with the first team travelling to Crawley tomorrow.

He's been gone too long....
  • Options
    just been on facebook and without fail Seth is there tonight. Never misses a game.
  • Options
    Mike said:

hayes playing a part tonight

After reading this I've decided to stay at home. Its about an hours drive anyway I can't really be bothered to drive all that way to stand in the pissing rain and watch the development squad.
  • Options
    haha

Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial
    Charlton: Phillips; Cousins, Fox, Osborne, Ajayi; Poyet, Bover-Izquierdo, Jordan, Hayes; Pigott, Azeez (GH) #cafc
  • Options
    just been on facebook and without fail Seth is there tonight. Never misses a game.
    Do you mean Seb, VG ? He'll be SO pleased you remember him !
  • Options
    Looks like a diamond midfield with Hayes behind Pigott and Azeez. Wonder if Clarke has been left out completely?
  • Options

Do you mean Seb, VG ? He'll be SO pleased you remember him !

lol i do mean Seb. not a clue why i said Seth!
  • Options
    commentary gone...why?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No list of subs and no trialists. So far.
  • Options
    1 nil Azeez
  • Options
    Winning 1-0, Azeez
  • Options
    Hayes set him up, he rounded the keeper
  • Options
    great start.

has bury put out their first team?
  • Options
    akpo sodje has scored a brace for preston
  • Options
    Live Score is soo wrong

45' Bury Town 0 - 5 Charlton Athletic
  • Options
    thats birminghams score vs bury
  • Options
    1-1
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Bit rough on Hayes that he's turning out with the kids. I still wouldn't mind keeping him