Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bury Town Tuesday 31st (Charlton Win 2-1)

2»

Comments

• Options
    i think Hayes might be the only person in football who doesnt like Chris Powell
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Bet he does still like him and is desperate for his approval and acceptance.
  • Options

i think Hayes might be the only person in football who doesnt like Chris Powell

I think Leon Clarke may have something to say about that
  • Options
    Scoham said:

Looks like a diamond midfield with Hayes behind Pigott and Azeez. Wonder if Clarke has been left out completely?

I have a reliable source that tells me Clarke has been wrapped in cotton wool ready for the start of the season once we've sold BWP. The rest of this team is pretty much what is expected to start vs Birmingham as we're selling the last year's team to pay the TV licence on the big screen and stock up the drinks cabinet in Tony Jimenez's office.

• Options
    azeez sounds like he is missing chances galore from twitter updates, be interesting to hear from those there.
  • Options
    Penalty, Pigott scores it 2-1
  • Options
    2-1 Pigott Pen
  • Options
    FT
  • Options
    I also feel sorry for hayes. if it weren't for the god kermorgant, he would have started every game. I think it makes it worse that he didn't do anything wrong
  • Options
    Bury were decent. Azeez looked good but missed a lot. Couple of the defenders looked calm at the back too. Piggott has the football brain of Messi but just can't make the passes. Shame the bigger players didn't turn out
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    When I see "piggot 2-1" it brings back happy memories of a goodwood meet back in the daze
  • Options
    Pretty much our Development Team last night. Our young keeper Phillips had another rush of blood when he took out the Bury player - lucky to have stayed on the pitch. He conceded several penalties last season with rash and ill timed challenges. Bury proved to be decent opposition for them.
  • Options
    Champions
  • Options
    plumpo said:

When I see "piggot 2-1" it brings back happy memories of a goodwood meet back in the daze

not Plumpton?

:-)