Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Barnet Friendly - (FT 4-1, BWP, Yann 2, Jacko)

124»

Comments

• Options
    Dale Stephens? Awkwardness? He's the most natural and fluid player we've had in years.
  • Options
    Does anyone have any pics of last night / any videos of the goals?
  • Options

Dale Stephens? Awkwardness? He's the most natural and fluid player we've had in years.

I was referring more to his posture on the ball (quite lanky, and he does take some time to collect the ball and distribute it). Very good player though, I'm a fan of Stephens.
  • Options
    Essex_Al said:

Scoham said:

Thanks for the reports.

Is Kerkar a CM or winger? Or can play either? Is he different to what we have?

He played left midfield for most of the game, but looked better when the bulk of the substitutions were made and he played in centre midfield. From other previous reports of him, I was expecting a left winger that beat his full back and got a decent cross in, I can't remember that happening once! He's a very awquard, gangly looking type of player, but he was ok, not much more than that.

For a freebie (if his wages aren't horrendous) he would be an ok signing, but don't get too excited!

Thanks. Would never get too excited about a trialist, not many are kept on.

Similar to N'Guessan then - might be a useful option but there will be other options out there.
  • Options
    has any1 got any highlights to put on here ?
  • Options

0% autos 0% play offs 35% 7th-12th 55%13th-21st 10% the big R

ill have a tenner with you at 100/1 on us making the payoffs as your so certain :-)
  • Options
    Report from last night's game if anyone fancies an alternative read: http://theendofthedayfootball.blogspot.co.uk/
  • Options
    Generally it sounds like we are in a decent shape going into the season. There's reasonable depth in defence and midfield. We could probably do with adding a striker and a ball winner in the middle, but other than that the squad is reasonable and capable of Powell's target of consolidation.
  • Options

0% autos 0% play offs 35% 7th-12th 55%13th-21st 10% the big R

ill have a tenner with you at 100/1 on us making the payoffs as your so certain :-)
    Where have those stats actually come from? Is it a personal opinion?
  • Options
    Any highlights avaliable?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That is superb. From my angle, way up the hill, I hadn't realised how much that dipped.
  • Options
    Lovely free-kick by kermo :)