Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jessica Ennis - our queen

1235»

Comments

• I'm in love with her. Well done Jess you absolute beaut
  • Watched her last event last night in one of the 'live' venues in central Manchester - hundreds of (ordinary) people sitting around in a square drinking and chatting, lots of clapping when replays of the days action came on, but then a massive spontaneous cheer went up halfway through her race followed by lots of animated banter between groups of strangers after it finished.
    A quite surreal but wonderful experience.

Why the need for the word "ordinary" FM?

• Brilliant, 4th best points total ever, under that pressure.
  • edited August 2012

Watched her last event last night in one of the 'live' venues in central Manchester - hundreds of (ordinary) people sitting around in a square drinking and chatting, lots of clapping when replays of the days action came on, but then a massive spontaneous cheer went up halfway through her race followed by lots of animated banter between groups of strangers after it finished.

Do stop picking on me. I just cant take it..... ;-)

Brilliant atmosphere tonight at Media city in Manchester at the big screen.
  • That's it. I've officially moved from 'in love' to 'stalker' status.
  • edited August 2012

Watched her last event last night in one of the 'live' venues in central Manchester - hundreds of (ordinary) people sitting around in a square drinking and chatting, lots of clapping when replays of the days action came on, but then a massive spontaneous cheer went up halfway through her race followed by lots of animated banter between groups of strangers after it finished.

Not picking on you Floyd. Just think it's really sad that on the greatest night of UK athletics you use a thread about one of our fabulous winners to have another dig. Really, really sad.

Anyway the lovely Jess is about to get her medal so that's that.
  • That's it. I've officially moved from 'in love' to 'stalker' status.

Bet you can't keep up with her :-)
  • edited August 2012

Not picking on you Floyd. Just think it's really sad that on the greatest night of UK athletics you use a thread about one of our fabulous winners to have another dig. Really, really sad.

Anyway the lovely Jess is about to get her medal so that's that.
    ??

Anyway back to the thread

There might be some competition for Wiggo for Sports Personality of the Year judging by the reaction of the crowd to her win.
  • Fantastic stuff, well done Jess.
  • Queen Jess of Sheffield
  • Sponsored links:

• Operation pig will no doubt claim her open top bus parade through the city will be on a Wednesday
  • Operation pig will claim they've signed Jess Ennis.
  • lol - She's a Blade
  • She's lovely.
  • Wednesday are in talks with J Ennis lol.....So seriously today has been brilliant, just brilliant, words just cannot describe.
  • I think Johnson Thompson's mint - before she opens her mouth with that scouse accent at least
  • Might buy her stamp today.
  • Might buy her stamp today.

Just so you can say that you licked her?
  • Was gonna say "...so I can lick her back......" but thought that would be TMI !
    ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Just wow on every level.
  • She truly is our head of state

Jess Ennis - our queen